Surfing in Byron Bay, Australia, is the best place to start. Gary `Gaz' Morgan and the team at Style Surfing School, have surfed Byron Bay for over 25 years and have been teaching surfboard riding for more than 20 years. Style Surfing has a maximum of 10 beginners per class with 2 instructors, giving you a ratio of 1 instructor to 5 students. We offer individual attention for each persons surfing ability. Style Surfing also offers the safest surfing environment having the instructors in the water with you 100% of the lesson and chasing the best learning waves around Byron Bay. Gaz has also worked within the surf board industry for the past 20 years with his brother John "MADDOG" Morgan at:
"I will guarantee that you will have the best surfing experience with my team and I, as we care about your surfing as much as you do. Whether it is for that one day of adventure or you want to get serious with your surfing. We offer a full money back guarantee if you are not happy with your surfing lesson or if you are not up and surfing on your first day". (Gaz Morgan)
Come and see the difference. Style Surfing students wear the red surf-shirts along the beaches of Byron Bay - everyday. Note: Take a look, before you book, and remember it is Happy Days in Byron Bay Surfing with Style.
Learn Surfing the easy way. In some of the best waves Byron bay has to offer.
Surfing instructions from the absolute beginner to the intermediate, to the surfer who wants to fine tune their surfing all the way to the competitive surfer.
Come Surfing through my website so you can get the feeling of surfing in Byron Bay.
Style Surfing school is run by fun local surfers who are expert instructors, totally qualified, extremely friendly, patient and this is what we teach you:
- Surf Safety and Ocean awareness: Currents and Rips, Rocks and Reefs, Sandbanks and Gutters - How to use the ocean for surfing.
- Stretching and Fitness: Basic Stretching for Maximum Surfing.
- Better Paddling Skills: How to optimize getting around in the surf on your board.
- Wave Selection and Timing to catch the wave: Which are the good waves to go for.
- Stand up and Surfing the Waves: How to get to your feet quick and stay there.
- Turning, Trimming, Speed and Power: How to get you and your surf board moving along the wave.
- Surf Rules: The etiquette - Road Rules in the waves to keep everyone happy.
- Rescue Signals: Get Help for yourself, or give help to someone in need.
Surfing the Safest & Best waves in the Bay. Let local surfers teach you how. Everything is provided, surfboards, wetsuits, rash shirts and the best, most personalized instruction. Guaranteed to have a great time, standing up and surfing or you get your money back! Instructors in the water, helping you surf the best you can. We will make sure you have Happy Days in Byron Bay, Surfing with Style.
- 3.5 Hour Beginner Course: $60
- 3.5 Intermediate Course: $60
- 2 Day Package: $105
- 3 Day Package: $150
- 5 Day Package: $200.
Private Lessons (2 hours):
- Just You and the Instructor: $120
- Just 2 and the Instructor: $180
- Just 3 and the Instructor: $240.
Master Classes: You can surf, but want more…prices are the same as private lessons.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 3
Gary Morgan, owner of M14781 has surfed in Byron Bay his whole life. He first started teaching surfing in 1983 while working with his brother at Maddog Surfboards. Gary has since launched into his own surfing school and with his crew of professional Surfing Instructors, has taught 1000's of Tourists the art of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: