Offered during the summer months of July and August, the Summer Campus Program at Suffolk University gives students the opportunity to live on a American university campus in the heart of downtown Boston while they study English with Center of English Language.
Students will live in a dormitory on Suffolk University campus and have free access to its facilities including a recreation center, library, bookstore, and computer terminals with internet access.
Students will attend classes on the Suffolk University campus in classrooms located a short walk from the dormitory. Students may participate in:
- Semi-Intensive English Program (20 lessons per week)
- Semi Intensive Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
- Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
The course length can be anywhere from one to eight weeks.
Everything that will make your stay here happy and pleasant will be provided by our Center of English Language
The brand new dormitory has several spacious student lounges with TV's and DVD's and billiards tables where students can join together, relax, and have fun.
- Students live in brand new, state-of-the-art residence hall and study on campus
- Residence hall complete with spacious student lounges, game rooms, computer lab, laundry facilities, and cafeteria
- Double rooms available, bathrooms en suite
- Students have use of Suffolk University Recreation Center
Students with afternoon classes may need to attend those classes at the main Center of English Language location.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14821, located in Los Angeles and Boston, is the best place for you to study English as a second language in the USA! M14821 has been teaching English since 1978 and offers a wide range of English courses. Our most popular programs include: Intensive and Semi Intensive English, test preparation for TOEFL, TOEIC and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: