School of English for Everyone offers English language education for students at a great location in downtown Auckland. Our classes have a maximum of 14 students. We offer Cambridge BEC Business English courses as well as Cambridge and TOEIC Exam Preparation classes. We arrange Homestays with New Zealand families and all of our families are carefully inspected and selected. In addition we offer single and share apartment accommodation, located in Newmarket.
School of English for Everyone is famous for its international mixture of students. We have many students from Europe, South America, Asia, The Middle East and French Polynesia. We have more than 30 different nationalities studying at Worldwide Schools. Native language counsellors, academic counselling/placement for further study and airport pick-up is all free for all of our Students.
- PADI Open Water Course: Evening classes (intensive 1 week or less intensive over 3 weeks options) plus one weekend of lake and ocean dives at the end, including all equipment instruction and accommodation on weekend dive (if stay overnight).
- Surfing Includes: 3 weekend 1 day surf sessions (including picnic lunch on the beach) and 2 afternoons per week with surfing istructor (Includes: Surfboard, wetsuit, transport and expert instruction). Surf Courses have minimum English requirement of Intermediate level.
- Sailing Includes: 3 weekend 1 day sails (including picnic lunch on an island) in a 4 person boat with sailing instructor.
All the water activities are available for you:
- scuba diving
- swimming with dolphins
Our school facilities include:
- computer rooms (with FREE Email & Internet access)
- free wifi connection
- library with self-study areas
- recreation rooms
- a movie theatre
- kitchens and a student room
Minimum 4 weeks study
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 3
M14748 offers a great English language experience at the great location of Auckland, New Zealand. We are in downtown, near the harbour, shops, boats, bus station, train station, restaurants and theatres. We offer General English classes at 7 levels, EAP classes plus many other courses and programmes. We accept Study...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: