English Language Courses:
- General English
- English & IELTS [Academic] Preparation
- Exam Preparation (FCE/CAE)
Business English Courses:
- International Business Communications
Vocational Language Courses:
- Management, Leadership & Human Resources
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- Finance & Financial Services
- Legal Studies
- Foundation Courses in Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal Studies and - Science, Mathematics & IT
- HND/HND in Business
Executive and Tailor Made Training
- Legal Studies
Optional External Examinations (additional fees would apply):
- International English-Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge English: First (FCE), Business (BEC) or Advanced (CAE)
The year-round student population varies between 100 and 150 students weekly, rising to 200 during the summer months. For the purposes of intensive English-language training, the Institute aims to ensure an optimum international balance among students. The maximum class size for all courses is 14 (16 for specialised study units). The learning environment at MLS has evolved to facilitate the learning of English language through the following:
- intensive tuition
- total functional immersion
- total cultural immersion.
A key element of the MLS training ethos is our focus on Content based language training – most clearly apparent in our IBC for programmes and our University pathway courses.
Our school ethos is based on the work-hard, play-hard principle. In addition to a sound and intensive academic programme, therefore, students are encouraged in every way possible to enjoy their leisure time to the full. The school has a varied and extensive social programme.
The school occupies a prominent centrally-located Victorian building, comprising 25 well-equipped classrooms. Facilities include:
- 25 classrooms
- An Internet room with FREE broadband access +
- A further IT suite for teaching – total 30+ computers
- Digital Language laboratory – Sanako Lab 300 – 16 PCs
- Small study library
- Online library service for Business Students
- Student lounge with wireless internet connection.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
Client Request Served: 1
Foundation and Background
M15140 is an independent specialist language school founded in 1987 and now provides accredited programmes in English Language, English for Special Purposes and University Preparation. The programmes are for adult learners aged 16 plus.
M15140 The College welcomes over 1,000 students...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: