- Course material centered around a quick and clear understanding of Spanish grammar patterns, provided at no additional charge.
- Our institute has a first-class teaching staff covering different aspects of the language, including translators, Spanish teachers, literature and linguistic teachers, etc.
- As a part of our emphasis on oral practice, we offer additional hours of Spanish conversation with teachers other than the class professor, allowing students to use what they have learned in class in a more casual setting.
- Our teaching staff is proficient in a wide range of languages, including English, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Group classes have a maximum of 3 students per class, making our courses much more personalized than those offered elsewhere.
- Exercises focused on everyday life experiences that have been created by our professional staff.
- A variety of audio-visual materials designed around specific subjects, including history, culture, daily interactions, etc.
- Competency tests at the beginning of each class program designed to determine each student's skill level. This allows us to create a program tailor-made to each student, maximizing their learning opportunity.
- Flexible class times that can be modified to fit each students schedule.
- Within Santiago, we offer housing with Chilean families at convenient prices. This allows students to accelerate their learning by fully immersing themselves in a Spanish speaking home.
- Students may choose specific topics or subjects on which to focus their course program.
- Our teachers are able to travel to the students home or office when needed.
- List of recommended accommodations
Within the 100 hours of lesson time, you will progress from a Basic level, to an Advanced level. Each of the three levels, Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced taking approximately 30 hours. Each level will be divided into four sections covering grammar, conversation, vocabulary and some essential survival skills!
- Yellow book (1st level): Studying from this first book you will cover basic forms of grammar, including the present, present continuous, and present perfect tenses. In this level you will also learn the “going to” future, basic idiomatic expressions and useful verb combinations. A large part of this level is also concerned with basic conversation and oral practice.
- Blue book (2nd Level): At this level you will begin to move onto harder grammar concepts such as the past simple, past imperfect, and past perfect tenses. In addition we teach you how to begin using the future, and the conditional tenses. Again conversation and listening exercises, both written and oral are an important part of this level.
- Red book (3rd Level): Finally at the 3rd level we will spend time on reviewing all that has gone before and putting into speaking, and written practice everything you have already learnt. You will also learn the subjunctive tense. Throughout the course students are taught using a unique technique of color coordinated flashcards which allow conversation and memory to be stimulated from the very first five minutes!
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend