The courses include Basic English, Business English and Exam Preparation. They are presented by highly qualified English language teachers who give you personal attention in our small classes.
Located in central Cape Town, South Africa, school is close to the beautiful city's famous attractions. Our Cape Town location also means that our English language courses are very competitively priced. With the exchange rate, our Cape Town accommodation options are extremely cost effective too. These benefits ensure that our school is one of the leading language schools where you can learn English in Cape Town.
We offer a variety of popular language courses to help you learn English. They include General English and Exam Preparation courses. Our specialist Business English courses are excellent for improving your English communication in a work environment. Our teachers are caring, patient and well-qualified. They all have a CELTA or TEFL and a university degree. They are also highly experienced, and use the latest teaching methods to help you learn English. Classes are small, with an average of 6 to 8 students per class. There is a maximum of 10 students per class, which is usually reached during our peak seasons.
Reasonable prices and favourable exchange rates mean that your stay with our Cape Town language school is very affordable. We can provide you with comfortable and pleasant accommodation. Homestay allows you to practice your English while enjoying typical South African hospitality. Homestay with Private Facilities is available for a higher level of luxury. Hotel, guesthouse or other types of accommodation can also be arranged.
The language center is situated in the centre of Cape Town, South Africa, close to all major attractions and public transport. Cape Town is often rated one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It also has an excellent climate, with clear, warm days throughout the year. Many outings, optional activities and a focus on local cultures mean that your English learning studies are fun.
Our teachers are caring, patient and well-qualified. They all have a CELTA or TEFL and a university degree. They are also highly experienced, and use the latest teaching methods to help you learn English. English Courses in Cape Town, South Africa, will teach you all aspects of English for everyday purposes. There are three English courses within the general English Course curriculum, namely the Basic, Intensive and Super-Intensive English courses.
- Basic English Course: Designed to teach students all aspects of English used for everyday purposes such as:
- developing language skills
- improving your English grammar
- building your English vocabulary
- enhancing your pronunciation
Have your class in the morning in order to organise your own time in the afternoon.
- Intensive English Course: Experience the opportunity to practise what you have learned in your morning class, while still leaving you a free afternoon to enjoy living the language and getting to know the locals.
- Super-Intensive: Get the maximum benefit from your English Language Course in Cape Town with a further opportunity to practice what you have learned in your morning class in the afternoon, consolidating and increasing your ability to use English. You can achieve your personal goals in a surprisingly short time. During your English Courses in Cape Town, you will also be taken on excursions to local places of interest to learn more about our country's culture.
Although our English Courses are taught at all levels from Beginner to Advanced, they are especially recommended for people at Beginner to Intermediate level. It is necessary to grasp the basic language skills covered in the English Courses before you can enrol for Business English courses or exams. On your first day of your chosen English course in Cape Town, South Africa, you will be given a test to determine your language skills. Based on the results of this test you will be placed in the corresponding level with other people who have similar language skills to yours.
- Business English: Language courses Cape Town offers two excellent Business English to help you to communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Exam Preparations: The school offers courses to help you to prepare for the most widely recognized English exams including IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge tests.
- Private English Courses: We offer Private Lessons if you prefer one-to-one tuition to help you get the most out of your study time.
During some of your English Language classes you will be taken on outings to a few of Cape Town's many places of interest. These popular destinations are all situated close to the school and include: the Two Oceans Aquarium Cape Town, the Castle (South Africa's oldest building), museums, the Bo Kaap area. For your enjoyment we organise all sorts of extra activities after school hours in Cape Town. Our busy social programme can give you the chance to:
- enjoy a meal in a restuarant
- visit the theatre
- go dancing at a club or live music venue
- relax at a Cape Town beach picnic
- take walks on Table Mountain.
These are just some of our activities, which are a great way to start meeting people in Cape Town. You may also take a wide range of optional day tours. These include trips to:
- Robben Island
- Cape Point
- the Winelands
- Townships and many other destinations in and around Cape Town, depending on demand.
Our modern facilities include free Internet access, comfortable class rooms, a small kitchen with free tea and coffee, a student lounge and a self-study room. We make sure that all the Cape Town accommodation or places to stay we offer are of the highest standard. All places to stay are close to the centre of Cape Town, South Africa, where the school is conveniently situated.
Our Homestay accommodation programme provides an inexpensive and pleasant way to stay in Cape Town. It offers you an excellent opportunity to get to know the South African way of life, while practicing the English skills that you have learnt in class. You will be given your own comfortable room, either by yourself or sharing with a friend, in a typical Cape Town home. If you would prefer another type of Cape Town accommodation, we have a wide range of options. These places to stay include:
- a youth hostel
- bed & breakfast lodge
- self-catering apartments
- a wide variety of hotels
Reasonable prices and favourable exchange rates mean that your stay with our Cape Town language school is very affordable.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Client Request Served: 3
M15283 in Cape Town provides high quality English Language Courses so that you can learn English as a second language. The courses include Basic English, Business English and Exam Preparation. They are presented by highly qualified English language teachers who give you personal attention in our small classes.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: