In the past 15 years, more than 8000 foreign students have discovered the Italian language and the Italian culture at our School of Italian language, and time and again we hear from them that their fondest school memories involve the human element: fellow students, teachers, guides, staff, people met during the activities. Our students have friends all over the world, and return to visit them again and again.
Our school is situated in Florence, the city of the Renaissance, the heart of Tuscany: surrounded by the beautiful Chianti hills. You will tell you have walked the streets where Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Leonardo da Vinci walked. Come to the School of Italian language: Italian Language as its best in its very place, Florence. Study a foreign language and gain an unbeatable tool: to have a concrete knowledge of the Italian language.
School of Italian language and culture founded 1989, courses from absolute beginners up to perfecting with a max. of 8 students per class. Standard Italian, Italian for business, Italian for tourism, Italian for fashion and design, wine & cooking classes, Italian history of art. Accommodation service in Florence, shared apartments, families, studio apartments.
The school headquarters are on 3 levels in an ancient building in the historical Piazza Santa Croce. The new school building is near the US Consulate in a fin de siecle villa, with ADSL, Wi FI, garden, home theatre.
Learn all the terminology you need for your study or your work in the field of Italian fashion & design, with an expert teacher and materials from the stylist`s workshops and ateliers. 2hrs Italian language + 2 hrs terminology every day
Besides learning Italian Language our school offers:
- visits to museums
- interpretive walks in the city
- seminars about Italian Cinema and Italian Opera
- Pizza evening
We offer accommodation in a variety of selected locations in Florence and in its famous surroundings. The school doesn't take any commission on the accommodation and the price you pay is the free-market price in Florence. Please reserve in due time if you want to be sure to have the best place, according to your requests:
- Apartment in Florence - many students come every year from all over the world to Florence. You can share an apartment with them, usually in the centre of the town or in the more modern areas, well connected by a public bus network.
- Accommodation in a family - one of the best ways to really come to know Florence, alone or with other foreign students. The host family may vary, from the single parent with small children to the traditional nuclear family with mother, father and children to the older retired couple.
- Hotels in Florence - all levels, from the Youth Hotel or the family hotel next to the school up to the 1st class hotels in the beautiful hills around Florence. Recommended for short time sojourns.
1 week (20h) 360 Euro
2 weeks (40h) 510 Euro
3 weeks (60h) 765 Euro
4 weeks (80h) 1010 Euro
5 weeks (100h) - 1210 Euro
6 weeks (120h) - 1450 Euro
8 weeks (160h) - 1890 Euro
10 weeks (200h) - 2370 Euro
12 weeks (240h) - 2815 Euro
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 3
In the past 15 years, more than 8000 foreign students have discovered the Italian language and the Italian culture at the M14752, and time and again we hear from them that their fondest school memories involve the human element: fellow students, teachers, guides, staff, people met during the activities. Our students...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: