We are one of the best, most progressive and technologically up-to-date schools in Vancouver, and our staff is experienced, vibrant, young and enthusiastic. We are in the business to serve you, to break down communication barriers and to help you succeed in your personal and study goals. We invite you to discover British Columbia's breathtaking beauty and Vancouver's cultural diversity. Above all, we invite you to discover more of yourself here. Key points about inlingua Vancouver. These are the most important points that make our language school a very good institute to learn and study English languages and speak English now:
- Focus on Conversation with our exclusive method.
- Excellent teachers.
- Exclusive books, Audio CDs and CD ROMs.
- Founded in 1968 and a world-class reputation for language tuition.
- More than 300 schools in 32 countries, with more than 500,000 students per year, including clients from many Fortune 500 companies.
- Programs from 15 hours to 30 hours a week offered in 10 levels.
- Programs designed around each student's needs, objectives and interests.
- Comprehensive placement and advancement assessments for all students to ensure progression in all English skills.
- Fully equipped computer labs with exceptional software for learning English.
- Flexible start dates for all students. Major intakes every 4 weeks, but all Mondays are secondary start dates.
- Exceptionally well organized and professional Accommodation providers.
- Excellent modern facilities in the heart of downtown, with a fully equipped Student lounge with wide-screen television.
- Two campuses with a total of 15 classrooms.
- Extensive activities schedule real-world learning experience. Have fun, make friends and practice English at the same time.
- Friendly atmosphere where teachers, students and staff make friends, share experiences and spend time together.
In your English course you will study different lessons. All of our English lessons are very good. Some focus on speaking with the inlingua method and use exclusive books and CDs for homework. Other lessons prepare for the TOEFL or Cambridge tests. Some lessons are about grammar, business, speaking, life in Vancouver and more. Semi private lessons focus on conversation and are small groups. You will choose what lessons you want to study and then decide what Program of study is best for you. Add to favorite and learn english.
There are 6 different types of English Lessons:
- inlingua Speaking Lessons
- Elective Lessons
- Test Preparation Lessons
- Listening Technologies
- Multimedia English Lessons
- Semi Private Lessons
Private lessons are offered for international Students or for Vancouver residents. Our school offers different languages such as English, Spanish, French, Arabic and German private lessons. You speak the target language from your first lesson. Your course can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Private lessons are possible in English and in other languages. They are an excellent option for people with specific time, proficiency and language requirements. Private lessons are tailored around the exact requirements of the student. Lessons are 45 minutes long each and it is suggested that they be offered in blocks of 2 lessons per session. It is estimated that with