Our school was founded in 1981 in Valladolid with the aim of teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
* Our teachers are native speakers and have a recognized experience in teaching.
* 20 years of experience running courses for the most important business companies.
* We prepare students or language exams from all boards.
* We are associated to the London Examination Board.
The last few years a large number of students attended our courses, students of all ages and from all walks of life. We have supported them to achieve the goal of "learning a foreign language". The school offers spacious setting and a convenient location. A computer room with the latest technology and high speed internet connection.
Our experience and reputation are our best assets. And above all we offer personnel support and friendly atmosphere. The Spanish Courses are taught by Spanish teachers with a degree in teaching Spanish as a foreign language within a small group of eight students.
* Seminars for Professionals:
8 hours daily (1 week) or 4 hours daily (2 weeks)
one to one class- 6 hours daily or 8 hours daily.
* Preparing the DALE exam:
-Annual Courses or Intensive (a month before the exam).
-Levels: Beginners. Intermediate and Advanced.
-Exam Dates: May, August and November.
*Spanish for business:
-Lessons 4 hours daily (8 weeks)
Intensive Spanish course with Spanish culture:
-2 hours daily of Spanish Language (levels C1 and C2)
-2 hours daily, viewing the Spanish Culture.
-Period of time: 20 hours (4 hours daily)
The Spanish Courses are taught by Spanish teachers with a degree in teaching Spanish as a foreign language within a small group of eight students. We use the interactive method that enables the student to practice the oral language from the start. The success of our courses are due to the daily practical use of the language, necessary in everyday situations, together with the learning of the written language needed for personal or cultural communication.
We guarantee results in all our courses. The level of each student (non-beginner) is evaluated with a test. We aim to form groups of students sharing a particular level to enhance learning opportunities.
Sports and cultural activities:
Excursions and field trips directed by a tourist guides specializing in Spanish Culture on a non-school day, usually on a Saturday, to nearby cities such as Salamanca, Zamora, Segovia , etc.
Cultural and social activities:
* Daily Cultural and Social Activities. The students will have the opportunity to see our town: cultural, social and gastronomical.
* Cultural visits to historical places.
* Field trips planned and conducted by specialists to other towns.
* Daily social events to promote social relations among the students
* Valladolid the Capital of the Kingdom.
* Spanish Literature in Valladolid.
* Highlights and Shadows.
* Valladolid Nightlife.
* The Herectic Route.
-Near the school with a host family.
-Hostels and hotels.
Our special care for the student begins at arrival: picking-up from the airport, taking to accommodation, picking up from destination to the airport on departure. Personnel assistance during the stayed. With selected families near the school, students residences and hotels and hostels.
- Standard course: 20 hours/per week. (1 Week) 210€.
- Individual training: 20,50 €/hour.
- Accommodation: With a family, in single room, full board: 150 €/week.
- Special package offer (for groups): Ages between 16 to 20.
* Airport transfer and field trips included.
* 2 weeks - with Spanish family, in single room, full board.
* 3 hour classes weekly.
* Individual supervision .
* Medical and travel Insurance.
* 1.600 €
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 0
M17529 was founded in 1981 in Valladolid with the aim of teaching languages:English, French, German and Spanish as a foreign language. In 1986 our Center began to collaborate with the INEM (Ministry of Employment), giving vocational Courses for unemployed and employed people who wish to improve their working...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: