Otavalo is a city frequented by thousands of tourists yearly who come to visit its lakes and volcanoes, as well as the Indigenous Handicrafts Market that is known worldwide. We are also conveniently located near many hotels, restaurants and shops. The institute offers a relaxed environment with experienced and capable instructors. Our system of instruction is based on methods determined by the ability of each student. Each level has its own textbooks and appropriate materials.
* The basic level begins with elementary grammar, structure of a sentence, present indefinite, regular and irregular verbs, basic grammatical structures for conversation, past tense, preterit indefinite, regular and irregular verbs in these tenses and strong irregular verbs.
* The intermediate level begins with perfect preterit and pluperfect, the simple future and compound, and the simple conditional and compound
* The advanced level continues with the imperative, present subjunctive, imperfect subjunctive, past perfect subjunctive and the past subjunctive pluperfect. Lectures and literary analysis are also used.
Each level includes practice of:
* Practicing Exercises
The institute is open between the hours of 8am-1pm and 3pm-9pm, Monday to Friday. Students are able to choose the number of hours they will study daily, their preferred schedule and the duration that they'd like to study.
The institute is recognized by Ministerio de Educación del Ecuador No. 148 - DINEPP
The institute offers additional activities according to the interest of the participants. Possible destinations include the principal cities of the province and it's tourist attractions, including indigenous communities, scenic lakes, beautiful waterfalls and ancient mountains. We offer individual courses and group courses up to 4 people per course. The institute offers additional activities according to the interest of the participants. Possible destinations include the principal cities of the province and it's tourist attractions, including indigenous communities, lakes, waterfalls and mountains.
To compliment our philosophy of immersed learning, we encourage our students to participate in a family home stay to ensure daily practice of the language and facilitate cultural interchange. Our home stays offer you a private, comfortable room and three homemade meals a day with families who live near the Institute. We also offer the alternative of staying in a small hotel with a room and free breakfast at a low cost. If none of these options satisfy your needs we are able to accommodate you in a convenient location within or out of the city.
* One on one lessons daily.
* Family accommodation (private room with three daily meals).
* Transfer from Quito to Otavalo.
* Visit to the places described in the program.
* Private and local transportation.
* Public transportation to Baños.
* Accommodation in Baños (private room with bathroom).
* Mountain Bikes.
* Entrance to the hot spring.
Does not Include:
* Entrance to museums and Ecological Reserves
* Optional boat fare at Cuicocha Lake.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 0
Our institute is located only 90 minutes from Quito. Otavalo is a city frequented by thousands of tourists yearly who come to visit its lakes and volcanoes, as well as the Indigenous Handicrafts Market that is known worldwide. We are also conveniently located near many hotels, restaurants and shops. The institute...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: