Courses are divided into different levels based on parameters established by the Common European Framework of Reference:
* Elementary Level A1 A2
* Intermediate Level B1 B2
* Advanced Level C1 C2
There are no more than ten student per classroom. Each class has different teachers. Inclusion in the various levels is decided the first day of the course according to the results of the entry test.
The limited number of students per classroom enables teachers to follow students more accurately and ensures constant interaction with them. At the end of the course our school issues a certificate of attendance with the level obtained. Each course requests a minimum stay of one week. Courses can begin every Monday.
Italian courses activated:
* Intensive course of Italian language and culture (20 hours/week)
* Intensive course plus ( 25-30 hours/week)
* Italian for tourists (conversation course 10 hours/week)
* Private tuition
* Course for two people
* Italian Course for children and teenagers
Each Italian language course deepens the four linguistic abilities:
1) Comprehension will be facilitated by the use of audiovisual supports;
2) Reading will be deepened by the use of magazines, literary passages and specialist-tests;
3) Conversation will be improved with discussion and role-play
4) Writing will be exercised with grammar tests and exercises made just by teachers.
There are various possibilities to spend your free time in Trani and in the surrounding areas. Moreover, students can join the school program of leisure activities, trips and other cultural or entertainment initiatives organized during the week and in week-ends. Some activities are free such as the visit of Trani, others to pay such as the visit of Castel del Monte, Bari and the visit of Salento (2 days/1 night).
Among the sport activity it is possible to practice horse riding, tennis, fishing (fishing-rods for rent), bicycle riding (bikes for rent), go-kart, swimming, aquagym, hydromassage and "waking up" (10 min. gym, 30 min. water exercises, 10 min. stretching).
Accommodation for the students is directly selected by the school. There are different possibilities according to the students' needs. Although families, flats and B&B are located in the town center or close to it, they are all in very quiet neighborhood a few minutes walk from the school.
Accommodation reservation is from Sunday afternoon (2.00 P.M.) before the beginning of the course up to Saturday morning (10.00 A.M.) at the end of the course. In accordance with the school secretary's office, reservations can also be made in days different from the one indicated here.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
Client Request Served: 0
M17730 is situated in a historical building, Palazzo Fabiano, dating back to the end of 19th century. Our center pursues the following aims:
* It offers linguistic advisory services such as translations;
* It promotes the study and the practice of foreign languages also with the aid of structures for the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: