Unique Selling Points:
* Quality Courses and Academic Excellence:
- Syllabus focuses on communication and learning skills
- 7 levels available from Beginner to Upper Advanced
- Successful completion of each level is linked to a clear set of ‘can do’ statements
- Weekly student tutorial with teacher to evaluate progress
- Free language counseling service
- Teachers hold a university degree and a professional SFL qualification
- Ongoing teacher development program.
* Fast and Efficient Administration Service:
- All queries answered within 24 hours
- All bookings answered within 24 hours.
* Contact Telephone Number available 24 hours to our Clients
* Excellent Nationality Mix
* Excellent Accommodation Service and Hotel Facilities:
- Host families strictly selected and monitored through regular inspections and client feedback
- Accommodation details sent 10 working days in advance
* Quality control:
- Evaluation questionnaires checked on a weekly basis in order to ensure clients' satisfaction
- Evaluation questionnaires analyzed for statistical purposes (statistics provided on request).
Teachers hold a university degree and a professional SFL qualification
Ongoing teacher development program.
* Social Life:
- Full program of activities allowing students to meet people from all over the world (Some activities are free others are charged at cost)
- Excursions to scenic places in Nerja-Frigiliana and Gibraltar
- Full day tour to local attractions and places of cultural interest (Granada, Málaga, AquaTropic Water Park)
- Discover Almuñécar – walking visit of the city
- Learn Spanish dancing (sevillanas, flamenco, salsa)
- Leisure activities (included in the fees): Beach games, Town quiz, Treasure hunt, Talent shows, Museum visit, Beach Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Mini Olympics, Snorkeling, Billiards, Club Evening, Flamenco Festival
- Cinema visit and film projections
- Gastronomy lessons.
- Literary discussions
- Sailing, diving and windsurfing courses available
* Quality Facilities and Learning Resources:
- A well-maintained modern building in city center
- 5 bright and well-equipped teaching rooms
- Free internet access for students.
The summer Multi-Activity program includes 20 weekly Spanish lessons from 9:30 a.m. to 13:00 (1 lesson = 45 minutes), homestay accommodation (half board, double room), 1 full day excursion per week, 1 half day excursion per week, a supervised program of games, leisure activities and evening entertainment, local taxes on accommodation/excursions, city tour and laundry every week.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 2
M17834 is a friendly Spanish language school offering Spanish language and culture courses in Granada and Almunecar. We are a young and enthusiastic team with wide experience in language teaching and multicultural groups. Our teachers and teacher trainers are all qualified and professional. All our classes are small...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: