Unique Selling Points:
- Quality Courses and Academic Excellence
* Syllabus focuses on communication and learning skills
* 7 levels available from Beginner to Upper Advanced
* Successful completion of each level is linked to a clear set of ‘can do’ statements
* Weekly student tutorial with teacher to evaluate progress
* Free language counseling service
* Teachers hold a university degree and a professional SFL qualification
* Ongoing teacher development program.
- Fast and Efficient Administration Service
* All queries answered within 24 hours
* All bookings answered within 24 hours.
Note: Excellent nationality mix.
Teachers hold a university degree and a professional SFL (Spanish as a Foreign Language) qualification. Ongoing teacher development program.
- Full program of activities allowing students to meet people from all over the world (Some activities are free others are charged at cost)
- Excursions to scenic places in Nerja-Frigiliana and Gibraltar
- Full day tour to Granada or Malaga
- Discover Almunecar – walking visit of the city
- Learn Spanish dancing (sevillanas, flamenco, salsa)
- Tapas tour
- Cinema visit and film projections
- Gastronomy lessons
- Literary discussions
- Sailing, diving and windsurfing courses available.
Quality Facilities and Learning Resources:
- A well-maintained modern building in city centre
- 5 bright and well-equipped teaching rooms
- Free internet access for students.
Excellent Accommodation Service:
- Host families strictly selected and monitored through regular inspections and client feedback
- Accommodation details sent 10 working days in advance in June, July and August
- Accommodation will be available the Sunday before starting the course from 12 noon onwards. Students must depart on the Saturday following the end of the course before 12 noon.
Note: These programs are available for groups and individuals for stays of 2 weeks between Sunday 14 June and Saturday 15 August 2009.
- 20 weekly Spanish classes (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 20 weekly Sport classes (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Course and sport material
- Homestay accommodation on a double room, full board (3 meals/day)
- 1 full day excursion to Granada or Málaga on Saturday
- City tour
- Laundry service once a week
- Certificate of attendance issued by CICA and Diploma from diving/sailing/windsurfing/golf school.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 2
M17834 is a friendly Spanish language school offering Spanish language and culture courses in Granada and Almunecar. We are a young and enthusiastic team with wide experience in language teaching and multicultural groups. Our teachers and teacher trainers are all qualified and professional. All our classes are small...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: