Professionals who have graduated in their specialized areas and who would like to familiarize themselves with International Business English would find this course beneficial. If you are in business, the course will greatly improve your ability to communicate in English in a wide range of business situations. If you are a student of business, the course will develop the communication skills you need to succeed in business and will enlarge your knowledge of the business world. Everybody studying this course will become more fluent and confident in using the language of business and should increase their career prospects.
The following Business Skills and Business Topics are discussed:
* Presentations and Negotiations
* Marketing and Management
* Social Skills in Business
* Emails and Letter Writing
* International Banking and Finance
* Business Ethics
* Leadership and Decision-Making
* Management planning and strategy
* Language of Meetings
* Human Resource Management
Essential Business Content and Skills:
* Critical business issues of our time: topics include work and leisure, travel and the Web.
* Thorough treatment of basic grammar and vocabulary/Lexis.
* Case studies for real practice of key business skills.
Business English Course information:
* Business English 20 = 20 lessons per week
* Intensive Business English 30 = 30 lessons per week.
* 5 students max per class
* GE20 + BE10 = General English 20 + Business English 10 group lessons (10 + 5 students max per class).
* Each lesson = 45 minutes
* Certificate of Course Completion
* Free book to all group Business Students. Books are not provided to students booking Private or Semi-private lesson courses as said lessons will be based on student's needs.
* Free WiFi available to all students with laptops.
* Free Tea and Coffee offered in winter at 10.30am; in summer 10am and 1.30pm.
* Group Business English courses available to Pre-Intermediate+ students. Beginner and elementary students are to book Private lessons.
* A minimum of two students required to offer a regular Business class. If there is only one student per class, 10 lessons will be reduced to 5; 20 to 15; 30 to 20. There will be no change in fees.
Business English books used in group courses:
* Market Leader, David Cotton, David Falvey & Simon Kent. Longman Publications. The book has been developed in association with the Financial Times, one of the leading sources of business information in the world. It consists of 12 units based on topics of great interest to everyone involved in international business.
Intelligent Business, Tonya Trappe and Graham Tullis. Longman Publications. The book has been written in partnership with The Economist Magazine, a unique resource of insights into news and business throughout the world. It consists of 15 units and 5 review sections.
* Other resources are also used to supplement Market Leader and Intelligent Business, depending on the needs of the students.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend