Are you 16 or over and looking for a great place to learn French?
We have been voted Best school of French since 2012 by students and partners and provide all kinds of French courses:
- General French courses
- Discovery and culture programs (incl. cooking course)
- Exams (Delf, Dalf, TCF, A-level etc..) preparation courses,
- University or higher studies in France preparation courses,
- Courses for professionals,
- Courses for Teachers of French,
We also provide various activities outside of school hours like excursions in the regions (more than 5 UNESCO Sites to discover), many workshops like theatre, History of Arts etc., French film screened at the school, socializing evenings...
Based in Montpellier, we have 300 days of sunshine per year and the beaches are just a few minutes away by tram! We are ideally located right in the city centre of Montpellier.
Whatever you are looking for, be sure we have it for you!
The school is located at Rue de Verdun in the pedestrian city centre amongst an array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and surrounded by all monuments and places of interest and entertainment.
Located at the heart of Montpellier, our Institute benefits an excellent access to the train station with main buses and tramways stops and is always within easy reach of your accommodation (residences, host families, hotels, etc.).
You will be delighted with the peacefulness of the biggest pedestrian area existing in France, its green squares and gardens, and of course the inimitable colors and smells of French typical markets.
A weekly program of activities and excursions:
We will provide you on arrival with the program of activities and excursions we offer every week and all year round.
- Guided tour of Montpellier is offered every first Monday of the month to introduce you to the main spots of the city.
- French movie at school once a week.
- Cultural workshops for an informal way to improve your fluency through out French songs, theatre, phonetics, etc...
- Social activities with our coordinator (cafés, restaurants, cinema, music shows etc.)
- Special evenings for picnics, barbecue parties, etc.
- Tasting of various French typical produces: We take you to meet local producers in their working environment (visit and tasting to discover wines “au chateau”, cheeses, chocolates, breads, etc...)
- Cities excursions: Nîmes and Roman pont du Gard, middle age Carcassonne, Avignon and Palais des Papes, Marseille and the château d’If, Arles and its typical provence market, Roquefort and its famous cheese cellars.
- Outdoor excursions: beaches of Camargue, canoeing on the rivers, hiking in the Cévennes mountains, etc.
23 comfortable and well-equipped classrooms:
- Small classes guaranteed (10 students max), and lessons focused on communication skills
- A resource centre with a selection of French literature and workbooks, and a teacher to help you
- Free Internet access
- A student card offering numerous discounts in town
- Teaching which is accredited throughout Europe (CECR) with European passport (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- Large selection of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
- Activities and excursions every week and all year round
- An excellent reputation and testimonials.
But above all: An exceptional atmosphere, which is conducive to exceptional teaching and learning.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 95
Voted Best French Language School since 2012 by the students and agencies, accredited French Quality Label of the Ministry of Education for our services and courses: general French, discovery and culture programs, Studies preparation courses, French and professional specialty courses, DELF DALF exam preparation,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: