French language with acquisition of skills covering all aspects of the language: grammar, structure, vocabulary, written and spoken communication. Very efficient methods with focus on communication and individual follow up.
*French lessons: 20 lessons/week
*Cooking lessons: 2 workshops/week
This course is open all year round!
Our chief Armand put together different gourmet meals with Provençale tastes which you are going to work on during your 2 hours of group class. The Chef Armand welcomes you in his restaurant so the classes takes place in a professional and friendly environment.
Armand is aiming at connoisseurs of French cooking and invites you to discover the taste of family cooking and teach you different recipes along with their secrets. He has been one of the 100 cooks of the world for 7 years and has also been awarded with a star !!
The cooking lessons is more than a technical lesson. It is above all the best opportunity to share French way of living and cooking passion with other lovers of French gastronomy.
The school is located Rue de Verdun in the pedestrian city centre amongst an array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and surrounded by all monuments and places of interest and entertainment.
Located at the heart of Montpellier, our Institute benefits an excellent access to the train station with main buses and tramways stops and is always within easy reach of your accommodation (residences, host families, hotels, etc.).
You will be delighted with the peacefulness of the biggest pedestrian area existing in France, its green squares and gardens, and of course the inimitable colours and smells of French typical markets.
A weekly program of activities and excursions:
We will provide you on arrival with the program of activities and excursions we offer every week and all year round.
- Guided tour of Montpellier is offered every first Monday of the month to introduce you to the main spots of the city.
- French movie at school once a week.
- Cultural workshops for an informal way to improve your fluency through out French songs, theatre, phonetics, etc...
- Social activities with our coordinator (cafés, restaurants, cinema, music shows etc.)
- Special evenings for picnics, barbecue parties, etc.
- Tasting of various French typical produces: We take you to meet local producers in their working environment (visit and tasting to discover wines “au chateau”, cheeses, chocolates, breads, etc...)
- Cities excursions: Nîmes and Roman pont du Gard, middle age Carcassonne, Avignon and Palais des Papes, Marseille and the château d’If, Arles and its typical provence market, Roquefort and its famous cheese cellars.
- Outdoor excursions: beaches of Camargue, canoeing on the rivers, hiking in the Cévennes mountains, etc.
20 comfortable and well-equipped classrooms:
- Small classes guaranteed (3-10 students), and lessons focused on communication skills
- A study room with a selection of French literature and workbooks
- Free Internet access
- A student card offering numerous discounts in town
- Teaching which is accredited throughout Europe (CECR) with European passport (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- Large selection of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
- Activities and excursions every week and all year round
- An excellent reputation and testimonials
But above all:
An exceptional atmosphere, which is conducive to exceptional teaching and learning.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 95
Voted Best French Language School by the students in 2012 and 2013, M05126 has been awarded by Study Travel Magazine with the Star Award as THE Star French language school 2013.
Located at the heart of Montpellier and its facilities, M05126 is accredited French Quality Label of the Ministry, M05126 offers general...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: