Each individual English course begins with a personal needs analysis, which helps us to develop the perfect program for you.
We can concentrate on many areas of expertise including:
* English for finance
* English for medicine
* English for law
* English business skills and report writing
Your progress is continually monitored and your program modified to suit your needs. This is a very challenging course for students who want to make maximum progress in a short space of time. You will benefit from individual teaching and attention for six hours per day.
A Typical Day on a Trebinshun English Course:
- 08.30 – 09.00 Enjoy breakfast with your fellow students and hosts.
- 9.00 – 10.30 Session 1: Focus on presentations. You choose a relevant topic and give a presentation to the group in English.
- 10.30 – 11.00 Coffee Break: An opportunity for you to practice English in a social context.
- 11.00 – 12.30 Session 2: Focus on listening. You watch videos and discuss vocabulary used in negotiations and meetings.
- 12.30 – 14.00 Lunch, time to exercise, rest or study.
- 14.00 – 15.30 Session 3: One-to-one session. Focusing on your individual linguistic needs.
- 15.30 – 16.00 Tea Break – home-made cakes.
- 16.00 – 17.30 Session 4: Self-study multimedia and preparation. Use our well equipped study center.
- 17.30 – 18.30 Free time for relaxation or self-study.
- 18.30 – 19.30 Daily TV news update and review with trainers.
- 19.30 – 22.30 Organized social or Dinner cultural activity six evenings per week.
Our English Courses are highly structured and are designed to help you make the most of your time. At the beginning of your English course a detailed needs analysis and language evaluation is undertaken. A full report is sent to you upon completion.
By the end of your course you will have become more accurate and fluent, more confident in your use of English and better able to handle many typical managerial and social situations. Many of our trainers have worked in the business world and all have considerable experience in business English language training. They all have recognized English language training qualifications. Their objective is to ensure that your time is spent effectively and that your learning objectives are met.
We are fortunate enough to be within 20 minutes from golf courses, fishing, mountain biking trails, popular walking paths, Brecon Canal as well as more local points of interest. Our School has its own tennis courts and bicycles available to borrow. We also offers horse riding.
During the evening, time is set aside for self-study. You are then encouraged to participate in the structured social and cultural evening activities which are designed to improve your English language skills in an informal situation.
Each week there is a guest evening, when you can meet members of the local community or listen to a visiting speaker. On your final day with us there is a farewell drink and presentation of certificates.
At the weekend, we organize excursions to local places of interest such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Gloucester or Cardiff, or you can enjoy the beautiful countryside of the Wye Valley.
There is an excellent choice of leisure activities which cater for all tastes. They include: croquet, fishing, horse riding, squash, tennis, golf, cycling and fitness training.
If you are feeling less energetic, you can relax in front of the open log fire, listen to music, watch television or perhaps play darts or billiards.
Our School offers a variety of facilities for students use including a private tennis court and croquet lawn. There is also a snooker room with billiards and darts.
Our School is well equipped with materials to help you to improve your English as quickly as possible. There is a multimedia center which includes computers, internet, email, fax and laptop connection points to access the internet from your own computer. In addition there is a resource center containing a variety of English language reference materials. Students have access to a car and bicycles. The grounds include a walled garden and a sauna and fitness center.
* Multimedia center
* Resource center
* Tennis courts
* Snooker room
* Croquet lawn
* Use of a car
* Use of bicycles
* Sauna and fitness center
* English Tuition (each lesson is 45 min)
* Accommodation with private bathroom
* All course materials
* Social Program six evenings per week
* All meals except Saturday lunch and dinner
* Light refreshments during breaks
* Wine with dinner
* Full day excursion on Saturday
* Course report
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 0
Our company is a 16th Century manor house. It stands in extensive grounds with wonderful views across the valley. It is recognized as a building of architectural and historical interest and is situated in a National Park, which is an area of outstanding beauty. The company has been in the Watson family for many years...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: