Study sessions are either half a day or all day depending on your needs. Most students like the 8:00 am to 1:00 pm schedule as this gives them plenty of time for leisure activities.
Advanced 1 course: This advance course provides students the tools to effectively speak correctly and effortlessly. Students will expand their vocabulary and expressions which are employed in the Hispanic culture. Moreover, students will be able to communicate, and express their own point of view easily.
Advanced 2 course: This more advanced course gives students the necessary vocabulary and structure to develop their communicative abilities. Student will apply all grammatical facets to express their ideas in writing in Spanish.
All the teachers are certified by the University to teach Spanish as a foreign language, so you get only the best in talent and qualifications.
Puerto Vallarta has something for everyone. The heart of the city boasts cobblestone streets, open air markets, art galleries, and boutiques. This is old Mexico. However, a short distance away you will find modern facilities such as, five star resorts, all types of hostels and hotels, luxury condominiums, golf courses, and much more.
Our Partner School opened in 2005 and provides air conditioned classrooms, as well as wireless Internet access. Moreover, our Partner School has already hosted and taught both executives and diplomats.
- Mexican Host Family: Daily rates per person
Single room (private)
- 2 meals $32 USD
- 1 meal $27 USD
- 2 meals $27 USD
- 1 meal $22 USD
* Price will vary greatly upon the type of housing you select
* Price will vary greatly upon the accommodations you select
* A one time non-refundable registration fee of $50 USD is required to cover the cost of processing. This fee guarantees you a place in the program at Our Partner School.
* Prices are for 2008 and do not include the cost of books.
* Additional programs are charged separate from tuition. The cost will depend on the activities in which you participate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
If you are looking for quality Spanish language schools, M18116 in Guadalajara and our partner school in Playa Del Carmen are recognized for being among the finest Spanish Language schools in Latin America. Both schools offer programs that are backed with over 36 years of experience. Above all the rest we have a large...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: