This course consists of 4 classes daily, from 10.00 to 13.30. Classes are in multinational small groups (max. 8 students) with the emphasis on oral expression and cultural aspects. We offer two levels: Elementary (A1) and Intermediate (A2-B1) and a minimum of three students is required to create a group.
- Levels: Elementary and Intermediate.
- Dates of commencement: 18 February, 3 March, 7 and 21 April, 12 and 26 may, 2 June, 15 September, 20 October, 10 and 24 November.
- Length: 2 weeks.
Our school, is a medium-sized school (of 40-60 students) in which pupils, teachers and organizers all know each other and call each other by their first name from the very beginning. Our main aim is to ensure that during your stay you learn how to speak, think and feel in Spanish.
The classes, with a maximum of seven students each, are conducted entirely in Spanish from the very first day and guarantee not only an increased command of the Spanish language but also happiness and cordiality. We believe that a friendly atmosphere and teaching with a smile have as big a part to play in the classroom as the exercise books the students use.
To help us to attain our objectives, we employ a group of young teachers who have, nonetheless many years teaching experience in our school and who use our very own teaching methods which are constantly being revised. This is to ensure that our pupils are always taught in accordance with the most recent developments concerning the Spanish language and the practical aspects related to it.
To complement our courses and to help our students acquaint themselves with Cádiz and Andalusia, the school offers an activities program which includes:
- In-school activities: Flamenco (sevillanas) and "salsa" dancing courses, concerts and Spanish cinema, cultural documentaries and Spanish music are just some of the cultural activities we organize on a regular basis. In addition, barbecues, parties and plays held in the patio at our school enable our pupils to get to know each other and to enjoy themselves out of hours.
- Activities in the city of Cádiz: We believe it is essential that our pupils get to know the city they are studying in and for this reason we organize regular guided tours to the historic city center, museums, churches and other places of interest. Cádiz, with a population of 150000, is a city with a very active and appealing cultural life - flamenco dancing and singing, theater festivals, cinema, folklore and opera and theater seasons.
All such activities are accessible to our pupils who are promptly informed of the events which take place in Cádiz so that they can take part in them. What is more, together we can discover the local gastronomy and nightlife by eating and drinking out - something we often do with our pupils.
- Excursions, sports and other activities: Both the city and its surrounding province are ideal places to practice sports of every type, from "traditional" sports such as swimming, canoing, sailing, horse-riding, scuba diving, windsurfing etc. to the more "adventurous" such as bungee-jumping, rock climbing, rafting, delta-wing or potholing.
Added to all of this, in other schools which work with us in the city of Cádiz, our school's pupils can attend classes to learn flamenco or sevillanas, or other types of dancing (salsa, ballroom, etc) or they can follow courses in painting, photography, pottery or other similar activities.
Our school has bright, spacious classrooms that are comfortable and designed to facilitate interaction between pupils and their teacher. Our internet lab and our library are modern, large, and well equipped. Our teaching method combines the usual study of grammar with debates, talks, role-playing situations, practical classes, etc.
Our school is situated in an independent building in the district of the Bahía Blanca, only a few minutes away from the historic city center and the beach. Our school has seven teaching rooms, a lounge, a library, a video library, a garden and a patio, all for the use of our students.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Welcome to our school, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. Here, a city not usually included in the typical tourist circuits, you will be able to learn the Spanish language while spending a pleasant time traveling round the city through streets and squares, and what is most important, you will be...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: