Get to enjoy summer in a country so rich in history and culture! Mandarin House has excellent summer camp programs in Beijing and Shanghai that provide exciting opportunities for children and young adults ranging from 7 to 18 years old. Summer camp participants are trained to learn Chinese, feel the touch of traditional and modern China, as well as encouraging enthusiastic friendships among participants.
As China's political capital with a heritage rich in culture and history, Beijing is a must-visit destination and through our summer camps, Mandarin House offers you an unforgettable experience allowing you to see monuments such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, and the Olympic Park with the Bird's Nest and Olympic Village with your own eyes.
Alternatively Shanghai is China's financial capital. The city is a dynamic, urban metropolis full of energy and glamour offering much excitement for every day of the year.
Through our summer camps in Beijing and Shanghai, Mandarin House offers you an unforgettable adventure allowing you to feel a mix of oriental and western culture and experience China's distinctive blend of ancient and contemporary flavours firsthand.
- Total immersion language learning environment, allowing you to learn Mandarin quicker than you thought possible.
- Interesting activities to complement and enrich your language learning such as: calligraphy; playing traditional Chinese games such as mahjong, Chinese chess and more; making opera face masks; sports i.e. ping pong, soccer, badminton, kung fu and more; Chinese cooking.
- Friendly, dedicated and caring camp counselors available 24/7 ensuring safety and there to make your summer camp experience as enjoyable and productive as possible.
- Safe, convenient and quality accommodation options
- With numerous excursions, cultural activities, sports and much more, Mandarin House summer camps give you the opportunity to explore traditional and modern China, make friends from around the world and learn Mandarin at the same time.
The Mandarin House Difference
- Our carefully selected camp directors, teachers and monitors are dedicated to work together with all participants in order to create a unique, diverse but importantly safe environment for developing your language, cultural and social skills.
- With a packed schedule of activities inside and out of the classroom, Mandarin House is committed to delivering its internationally accredited Mandarin training courses in rich, natural learning environments allowing you to improve your Mandarin ability quickly and efficiently.
Mandarin House has carefully selected professional staff and teachers who are enthusiastic in helping each student meet their individual goals. Our teachers have the degree qualification of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages and an average of 3,000 Chinese teaching hours experience. Through our regularly updated, self-developed teaching materials you will understand and use Chinese quicker and more efficiently than traditionally thought possible.
Learning Chinese and then practicing in its native environment increases the speed and quality of learning. At Mandarin House Beijing Summer Camp, your Chinese lessons are complemented by cultural workshops, projects, sports, trips and excursions like Chinese Martial Arts, Calligraphy, Excursion to the Great Wall, Excursion to the Forbidden City and many more.
At Mandarin House Shanghai Summer Camp, your Chinese lessons are complemented by cultural workshops, projects, sports, trips and excursions like Chinese Martial Arts, Calligraphy, Excursion to the ancient Water Town, Excursion to the Science and Technology Museum.
Our school provides an ideal location with comfortable classrooms, a computer lab, wireless internet access, a warm atmosphere with friendly staff and university educated experienced teachers.
Important note: Please see our website for detailed, up-to-date pricing.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2005
Client Request Served: 35
The leading Chinese language school in Shanghai, is centrally located close to People's Square in the heart of Shanghai, just a few steps away from the famous pedestrian promenade, Nanjing Road and the iconic Bund.
Our school provides comfortable classrooms, a computer lab, wireless internet access, a warm...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: