Our school was founded in 1897. It is a family run language school (mother, father and daughter). Our training is exclusively in the target language. The emphasis in on active practice and examples instead of rules and exercises. Students speak actively from the first lesson onwards. The procedure is structured and functional with our own learning material. We have at least 10 groups at different levels all year-round.
Our teachers are highly qualified native speakers with university degrees. They are experienced and motivated. This is shown by their motivation in an unpaid two-week teacher training course.
- Students speak actively from the first lesson onwards;
- The emphasis in on active practice and examples instead of rules and exercises;
- The procedure is structured and functional with our school's own
- We have at least 10 groups at different levels all year-round.
Munich offers a variety of activities for everyone. Whether opera or theater, museums or concerts, sports or shopping, everyone can find something to suit his/her taste. For those who wish to explore on their own, we would gladly recommend different sights or excursions. And for those who would rather be part of a guided group, we offer an extensive program.
* Leisure Time Activities: An activities program during the summer months from which participants can choose activities to sign up for. Our school's team will be glad to offer assistance concerning costs, meeting-point and other excursion details at any time.
* Holiday Program: In July and August students can sign up for our holiday program (full or half-day excursions). There are any "highlights" offered according to the feedback from our students.
We have 46 classrooms on 4 floors, 2 cafeterias (one smoking and one non-smoking), green courtyard at the rear of our school a library with self- study/internet access.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
* BAFÖG (state subsidy for students, part grant, part interest-free loan). Students attending our state-approved vocational school for foreign languages can be eligible for funding in terms of the Education Promotion Act.
* Reduced fares on the local transport system
* The BfA (Federal Insurance Institution for Employees) recognizes the period of study for pension purposes, even though no contributions were paid.
Consultation is free of charge. Our consultants will be happy to tailor a personal offer for you.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 24
M05251 is a family run language school (mother, father and daughter). Our school in Munich was founded by the Dammann family in 1897 and has been run as a family enterprise ever since. Even then, the school had a good reputation in Munich, not only thanks to the native-speaking teachers. Members of the Bavarian royal...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: