With our Intensive course, you will enjoy a very comprehensive program of General French !
Intensive course :
Standard course, 20 lessons/week
+ 3 x 2:30 hours of general reinforcement
The Standard course includes 4 lessons a day from Monday to Friday. You will work everyday each aspect of the language : speaking, writing, reading and listening in a group corresponding to your language skills. This will be arranged thanks to both our written and spoken test. Groups are limited with 10 students maximum in order to maximize the interaction in class.
Three times a week, you will join another group in order to practice French, improve your Pronunciation and develop your Vocabulary. This group is made of 10 students and each class will be focused on a specific topic : Conversation, Phonetics, French civilization.
Accent Français has been awarded for the quality of its programs and services, we guarantee excellent learning conditions as well as a personalized follow-up !
The school is located Rue de Verdun in the pedestrian city centre amongst an array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and surrounded by all monuments and places of interest and entertainment.
Located at the heart of Montpellier, our Institute benefits an excellent access to the train station with main buses and tramways stops and is always within easy reach of your accommodation (residences, host families, hotels, etc.).
You will be delighted with the peacefulness of the biggest pedestrian area existing in France, its green squares and gardens, and of course the inimitable colours and smells of French typical markets.
A weekly program of activities and excursions:
We will provide you on arrival with the program of activities and excursions we offer every week and all year round.
- Guided tour of Montpellier is offered every first Monday of the month to introduce you to the main spots of the city.
- French movie at school once a week.
- Cultural workshops for an informal way to improve your fluency through out French songs, theatre, phonetics, etc...
- Social activities with our coordinator (cafés, restaurants, cinema, music shows etc.)
- Special evenings for picnics, barbecue parties, etc.
- Tasting of various French typical produces: We take you to meet local producers in their working environment (visit and tasting to discover wines “au chateau”, cheeses, chocolates, breads, etc...)
- Cities excursions: Nîmes and Roman pont du Gard, middle age Carcassonne, Avignon and Palais des Papes, Marseille and the château d’If, Arles and its typical provence market, Roquefort and its famous cheese cellars.
- Outdoor excursions: beaches of Camargue, canoeing on the rivers, hiking in the Cévennes mountains, etc.
20 comfortable and well-equipped classrooms:
- Small classes guaranteed (3-10 students), and lessons focused on communication skills
- A study room with a selection of French literature and workbooks
- Free Internet access
- A student card offering numerous discounts in town
- Teaching which is accredited throughout Europe (CECR) with European passport (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- Large selection of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
- Activities and excursions every week and all year round
- An excellent reputation and testimonials
But above all:
An exceptional atmosphere, which is conducive to exceptional teaching and learning.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 89
Located at the heart of Montpellier, M05126 offers French language courses for foreigners all year round. Classes take place in a 19th century building in the style of Haussman. A stone's throw away from the train station and from the Place de la Comédie, the terrace of the Grand Café, the Provincial market...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: