The courses are graded in five progressive levels of proficiency, from Elementary through Proficient. Before classes begin, the student is placed in his or her corresponding level by way of placement exam. Also included is placement with an Argentinean family that has experience with the needs of foreign students.
All of the courses are designed for the student to progressively manage a conversational situation specific to the Spanish language and its culture. Once the corresponding session has been completed and it can be assured that the student can effectively communicate at that level he/she will be advanced further. The courses are graded according the following levels: Beginner, False Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Proficient.
Reduced group of up to 4 students per class. The classes are dynamic and tailored to each student’s particular needs. Our goal is that, within a friendly class environment, the students improve their skills as efficiently as possible.
* We offer:
- Intensive Course (20 hours of group classes a week)
- Super-intensive Course (30 hours of group classes a week)
- Combined course(20 hours of group classes 5 hours one-on-one a week)
- Preparation for D.E.L.E. Exams (Diploma de Español Lengua Extranjera)
- One-on-one (flexible)
- Spanish in Estancias - this is a program designed for couples, small groups of friends or co-workers, executives or retirees who wish to spend a few weeks in a “Estancia” (5* hotel surrounded by nature), take up to 20 hours Spanish courses a week and spend the rest of the day reading, horse riding, walking in the surrounding sierras, or just resting in an enchanting environment.
* Why studying with us will be a unique experience:
- Our prices are highly competitive and we have extensive background in the teaching of Spanish.
- The school is located in Argentina's second largest city, with a busy university life and plenty of leisure activities. In this environment, most students will adjust rapidly to a new culture.
- Our host families and the other housing alternatives we offer are carefully selected based on evaluations we receive from the students themselves. These families have experience with the requirements that foreign students may need.
- Our school is located in the heart of the country with easy access to all the natural attractions Argentina has to offer, which means that an affordable mixed program of study and tourism can easily be arranged.
- Argentina is a distinct country. Although located in South America, it has a European charm. It has a character similar to Spain, but with a distinction all its own, thereby setting it apart from the rest of Latin America.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend