At our school, we do our best to attract students from all over the world. We also give each student constant personal attention our small classes guarantee it.
- Full-Time English Program: In our Full-Time English Program you will learn all the skills necessary to effectively communicate in English. Your general ESL classes will concentrate on the following language areas: speaking, listening, reading, grammar, writing, vocabulary building, idioms, and slang. All classes place a special focus on speaking & listening.
- Full-Time Plus English: Study in our Full-Time Program and add 5 extra hours per week of conversation and pronunciation classes. Includes our unique Chat Club conversation classes. With a maximum of 4 students, these classes are specially designed to encourage conversation in a relaxed environment. Also, includes pronunciation classes.
- Full-Time Study-Tour: Study English in our Full-Time English Program (20 hours in the classroom each week), and then join your teacher and classmates on two afternoon trips and activities each week in Toronto.
Visit interesting tourist sites such as the CN Tower, Casa Loma, maple syrup farm, and the zoo. Participate in fun activities such as canoing, ice skating, and beach volleyball. Study-Tour at ACCESS is an excellent way for you to improve your English speaking and listening skills outside the classroom.
- Intensive Conversation: Study in our Full-Time program and add 10 extra hours per week of Chat Club, Conversation Skills, and Pronunciation classes. Learn the essential skills required to successfully participate in everyday conversation in various situations. This program is designed for students who wish to maximize their practice with oral communication and improve their overall speaking confidence.
- Intensive Business English: Suitable for both students and business executives, this program will help you develop the skills necessary to communicate in the international world of business. Topics include participating in business meetings, presentations, interviews, telephone calls, and writing business letters. Real-world business case studies and role-playing activities are a central component. Practical work experience can be gained by participating in our Work Internship program.
- Intensive TOEIC Preparation: The TOEIC is an internationally recognized test that measures English language proficiency in a business environment. For non-native English speakers it is often required to prove your English level in the workplace.
This program focuses on the listening, grammar, and reading skills required to achieve a high score on the TOEIC exam. As an Official TOEIC Testing Center, students at our school can write the TOEIC exam at the school. Students will be awarded a Certificate from TOEIC Canada and an official score report.
- Intensive TOEFL Preparation: The TOEFL is an internationally recognized test of English language proficiency. For non-native English speakers it is required for entrance to most North American universities and colleges. This program covers all four parts of the test: structure, listening, reading and writing.
You will also learn strategies for speed and tips on how to find the correct answers. Designed with the CBT testing format in mind, your course will include regular use of the computer for homework assignments and practice tests.
Our professional teachers are all Canadian university graduates who are native English speakers with certificates in TESL / TEFL. Many also have extensive overseas English teaching experience. Our teachers care about their students and help them to improve their English.
* care about their students
Our teachers will meet with you regularly to discuss your progress and suggest ways to improve. Our resource center has valuable information related to your stay in Canada: university/college brochures and applications, visa information, touring information, maps, etc. Just ask one of our staff and they'll be happy to help you find whatever you're looking for.
Our Staff Will Be Happy To Help You:
- extend your visa
- apply to colleges / universities
- plan a weekend trip
- with homestay questions & problems
- with any questions you may have about living in Toronto
- with anything you have a question about!
At us, we'll make sure that you don't get bored on weekends. You can choose from many exciting trips and activities which we will assist you in organizing and booking. Choose from trips including: canoing or hiking in Algonquin park, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Quebec City, skiing, and countless others! At ACCESS, we will do our best to help you enjoy your stay in Canada.
- Evening Activities: At our school, we want our students to get to know each other and enjoy their stay in Canada to the fullest. That's why we help arrange regular special activities. Students can get together to enjoy a movie, have a beer at a bar, watch a video, play baseball, as well as many other exciting events.
Some of our activities also include Canadian-style traditional parties. In October come to our Halloween party where you can dress up in a costume. And at our Christmas carolling party, together we can have fun singing Christmas songs to Canadian families at their homes.
We have a wide variety of activities to choose from, so if you don't want to do one thing, you can do something else. Participation in our activities is optional, but if you want to understand Canadians and their way of life, this is your chance!
We have bright, spacious classrooms that are comfortable and designed to facilitate interaction between students and their teacher. Our internet lab is modern, large, and well equipped. We have many computers for student use, so our students never have to wait to use the internet.
All computers have high-speed internet, and the capabilities to type in various languages. CD-ROM’s are available for students who wish extra practice with grammar or pronunciation. The school is a “WI-FI hot-spot? so students can enjoy the convenience of surfing the net wireless with their own notebook computer from anywhere in the school.
In addition, our school has a listening lab that students can use before or after school for extra listening practice. Listening materials are available on loan from the reception desk. Students may use them at school or take them home.
* All fees are in Canadian Dollars:
- Full-Time Plus (25 hours/week): 2 weeks-$660; 24 weeks-$5935
- Full-Time Study-Tour (25 hours/week): 2 weeks-$690; 24 weeks- $6160
- Intensive (30 hours/week): 2 weeks-$800; 24 weeks-$7040
- Part-Time Focus (10 hours/week)2 weeks-$340; 24 weeks-$3100.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 0
Our school is a mid-sized, friendly school located in the heart of downtown Toronto (Yonge & Bloor area). We offer a wide variety of high-quality English language courses at reasonable prices. All classes are small (maximum 8 students), guaranteeing each student personal attention from the teacher. We have a very...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: