You study French 6 hours a day ( 9h00 - 10:30; 10:45-13h00; 14-16), 5 days a week, with 3 different teachers, 2 for communication and grammar and 1 for civilization/oral skills classes. This allows you to listen to different people speak and to appreciate different teaching methods.
Each student is tested the first day to determine as accurately as possible their language skills. They are then oriented towards the most appropriate group. (the tests are both written and oral). Of course,they can change, if they improve faster (or slower) than other students. Courses:
- Communication: this is the main part of the program, of course: mainly oral, but written work is not underestimated!
- Grammar: as it is quite important in French, we have developed a special program, in addition to our communicative method.
- Civilization: the goal of such a course is not the life of Napoleon Bonaparte, or Louis the 14th. But the keys of French behavior: how to look like natives and understand them, even when they do not speak (body language, feelings).
We also organize specific trainings for DELF, DALF (students can sit it in Paris, or when they are back home), as well as training for High Schools or University exams. (workshops can be devoted to this training, as well as specific coaching, free or charged according to its importance).
All our classes are run by French native speakers, graduated from very good universities. The best results are obtained when teachers work full time with schools, and so, our 10 teachers stay with us full time, throughout the year.
When the number of groups is reduced,and some of them have no course to do, they use their free time to improve their methods, create new exercises, select documents etc. Our teaching program is rather flexible and can be adapted to the results obtained, so that our teachers can follow their students individually and advise them effectively.
Many excursions around Rambouillet: in Versailles, Chartres , Paris for the discovery of Ile de France. Meetings with french people, visit of wine cellars, french companies, schools... to know more about the modern French way of life.
Some lessons take place in the language laboratory (you can also use it whenever you want, freely, after class). Free access to internet 24/7 (our computer room is equipped with 8 ADSL PC). WIFI is available on the campus, everywhere, rooms included. The restaurant is also on the campus, as well as a fitness room, a little kitchen, a cafetaria, a laundry, TVroom.
- Price is payable in 2 steps: a deposit of 350 € as soon as you confirm your enrollment, and the rest of the bill a week before arrival.
- All the payments can be made by transfer or credit card (using our secured form), as well as traveler checks in Euros or cash in Euros.
- Enrollment fee
- Test on arrival
- 30H group lessons - lending of books and material
- Access to the language laboratory
- Internet café
- Wifi on the entire campus and rooms
- Video room
- Multi media library
- All the existing equipment at the institute
- Certificate at the end of your stay.
Also see Vacation Schools in:
|Check out these similar vacation offers: