Our school was founded in 1964 by the universities of Clermont-Ferrand and the municipality of Vichy. Vichy, a spa town, is also a city of culture and leisure: opera-house, theater, multi-media research center, racecourse, casinos, etc. Vichy, the green city, is a center for sports and tourism. Here you can practice the sport of your choice. Vichy is the point of departure for numerous excursions in Auvergne and in the Bourbonnais region, but also for a weekend in Paris, Lyon or Provence.
The school is located in the center of town, and students are integrated into the daily life of the city. Each week, our school's cultural and leisure department organizes a schedule of complementary activities: sporting events, excursions, parties, discos.
Intensive French Course:
- lasting from one week upwards, groups of 10 to 15 students;
- including 26 language lessons per week;
- 18 lessons in groups of different levels;
- 8 lessons in themed language workshops;
- work in the University Multimedia Resource Center.
Quarterly intensive French Course:
- 12 consecutive weeks;
- semesterly intensive French Course;
- 24 consecutive weeks (+ 1 week optional holiday).
Year round intensive French Course:
- 36 consecutive weeks (+ 2 weeks optional holiday).
- To make language teaching active and lively
- To train and assist French teachers
- To welcome participants from all over the world
- To develop innovative teaching methods.
Our faculties bring to our school experience, dynamism, creativity and reliable intuition. On the morning of arrival, the student sits a test to enable us to place him in a group corresponding to his level. A meeting is arranged with one of our course coordinators to discuss the student’s aims and objectives during the stay.
At the end of the course, he receives a certificate of attendance and a certificate of his level of ability in French with a diploma co-signed by our school and the Blaise-Pascal University. We also ask him to complete a questionnaire on the quality of the teaching and the stay in Vichy.
Encounters, activities and evenings with French students as well as with people from all over the world:
- Sporting activities (football, basketball, volleyball, ping-pong)
- Outdoor activities (biking, skiing, kayaking and other) with local partners
- Drama evenings, theme-based evenings, discos
- Tasting local products
- Meetings with musicians
- Workshops: comic strips, drawing, French music.
Students have unlimited access to Multimedia Resource Center, which includes a Library, several multimedia Labs, video workstations and DVD sources, a computer room equipped with 36 workstations. Open to all students. Internet access free of charge.
- 280€ : Intensive course - 26 lessons/week
- 654 € B: Courses + balneotherapy
- 509 € G1: Courses + golf (1 green fee per day)
- 559 € G2: Courses + golf (1 hour private lesson/day)
* Registration fees : 58 €
* Prices are fully-inclusive (except accommodation), per person, according to availability. Long stays: special monthly fees.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 23
French courses in France: Founded in 1964 by the universities of Clermont-Ferrand, M05152 is located in the center of France, in Vichy, a very attractive town, in exceptional surroundings on the campus of the new University and Technology Center.
The 9000 m2 building is situated in the center of town, in a park...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: