This school was founded in 1995 to offer high quality language instruction. The school is a member of ACEEQ - The Spanish schools Association of Quetzaltenango, recognized by MINDEC - Education Department of Guatemala, INGUAT - Tourist Department of Guatemala, University Rural of Guatemala (we offer University Credits through the URG).
The school is recognized by the Municipality of Quetzaltenango as being one of the top ten schools in the area, The Director and all the teachers have attained the highest diploma available in Guatemala to teach Spanish as a second language, the Director also holds Degrees in Education and also the Diploma for Directors of Spanish Schools in Guatemala.
Special programs for:
- Spanish for medicine related professions
- Spanish for technical, computer related profession
- Spanish for lawyers and juridic professions
- Commercial Spanish
- Spanish for Spanish teachers
- Spanish for tourism related professions.
Our friendly, experienced, university educated staff are all qualified to the highest levels. We are well aware that the priority of our students is to learn Spanish in an efficient and enjoyable manner.
After a brief evaluation each student formulates a weekly plan with their teacher. This individualized plan ensures both teacher and student work together in a structured way towards clearly defined goals for each week of study. The director approves each plan.
- Swim, beach activities
- Swimming pool, pool activities
- Excursions by bicycle
- Horse back riding
- Mountain bike tours
- Off road bike tours (Enduro)
- Off road car tours (4x4).
Free services offered by the our Spanish school:
* Internet access - using the network of the school to connect your own notebook
* Internet access - to use computers
* Television (international channels)
- Airport Pickup service, one night hotel accommodation, breakfast and transport to 1st Class bus station the next day - Cost - $20.00.
- Airport Pickup & transfer to 1st Class bus station - Cost $7.00.
- We will pick you up free of charge form your arrival point in Quetzaltenango.
* Spanish Courses: Year Round $150.00 week.
* Kiche or Mam Courses: Year Round $160 per week.
- 25 hours of one - on one instruction per week
- 5 hours per day (Monday - Friday).
* Home stay with a Guatemalan family - Only one student is placed with each family (couples can stay together).
- Private room
- 3 meals a day
- 7 days a week
- 1 hour of internet for each week of study
- Organized activities every day
- Voluntary projects.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 4
This school was founded in 1995 to offer high quality language instruction. The school is a member of ACEEQ - The Spanish schools Association of Quetzaltenango, recognized by MINDEC - Education Department of Guatemala, INGUAT - Tourist Department of Guatemala, University Rural of Guatemala (we offer University Credits...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: