Bournemouth is an exciting and cosmopolitan university town and holiday resort on the south coast of England only 2 hours from central London. Bournemouth is famous for its long sandy beaches, beautiful public gardens and vibrant international atmosphere. The town offers an excellent selection of restaurants, coffee shops, clubs, pubs, bars and shops. Bournemouth provides easy access to the beautiful coastline of southern England and to the New Forest, Bath, Oxford, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Winchester and Brighton.
Our school is open all year and is situated in a smart residential area only 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth town center. This school offers year-round courses for adults and also summer courses for students aged 10+.
When you book a course at our school, we are happy to arrange your accommodation for you. We offer 2 types of accommodation: Homestay (living with a local host family or in a private home) or residential (King’s Oxford and King's Bournemouth).
* Homestay - your English home: The majority of students choose homestay accommodation. Our host families and private homes are carefully selected and regularly inspected by our experienced Accommodation Officers. Homestay offers comfortable and economic accommodation and provides you with an excellent opportunity to practice speaking English.
* Homestay - Essential information: Homestay accommodation includes breakfast and dinner every day and also a light lunch at the weekends. The host family provides bedding but please bring your own towels. Single and twin rooms are available (please refer to prices & dates" for full details). Accommodation is either a short bus ride to school (10-20 minutes) or within walking distance of the school (10-30 minutes).
* We offer 2 types of homestay accommodation: Executive homestay (available all year, King’s Bournemouth only) - large, well-furnished bedroom with a double bed, television and a private bathroom or shower room. Standard homestay is excellent value and offers comfortable, welcoming accommodation. Standard homestay is available all year in Bournemouth, London and Oxford.
* Residential accommodation at King's Oxford: Single room residential accommodation is available at King’s School Oxford in July and August. This consists of high quality student apartments situated only 2 minutes’ walk from school. The price includes breakfast and dinner in the school restaurant every day.
Residential accommodation at our school's Student residence in the town center (approx. 15 minutes’ walk from school). Facilities include private bathrooms for all bedrooms, kitchen corners in twin bedrooms, communal kitchens, terrace, laundry, 24-hour security. The price includes clean bedding on arrival. Thereafter the student is responsible for washing their own bedding and for cleaning their room. Please bring your own towels.
* Hotels and Apartments: If you would like to stay in a hotel or self-catering apartment, please contact the school for a list of local hotels, bed and breakfasts and apartments.
* Welfare, Medical and other Problems: Our Accommodation Officers are trained in all areas of student welfare and are always available to help if you have a problem.
Our Principal is responsible for the day-to-day running of the school. He has over 20 years' experience of working in the language travel industry. Our Student Counselor is always available to advise students on further education possibilities in the UK. Students are given help with their university applications. We have a core staff of well-qualified and highly experienced teachers who work closely together to ensure the students receive the very best learning experience.
Our school offers at least 2 free activities per week during the winter and at least 1 free activity per day during the summer (July / August). A program of weekend excursions is organized throughout the year.
The school has excellent leisure facilities including a basketball / volleyball court, table tennis tables, a badminton court (summer only) and a large screen mini-cinema. In addition, the school is situated within walking distance of Bournemouth beach and Meyrick Park where students can play beach volleyball, football, cricket, rugby and team games.
Examples of free activities at our school:
- Table Tennis
- Team Games
- Quiz Night
- Pub Tour
- Pool and Table-tennis Tournament
- School Party
- Salsa Evening
- Blockbuster movies in the mini cinema
- Visit to local TV Station
- Walking Tour.
Examples of paid activities at our school:
- Fish and chip Dinner
- International Meal
- Laser Quest
- Southampton FC Visit
- Poole harbor Cruise
- Country Pub Visit
- Motor Cross / Dog Racing
- Crazy Golf
* A registration fee of £50 applies to all courses. This is
* Prices include twin-room homestay accommodation.
* Laundry is included on the Summer Extra Course. On other courses
a supplement of £5 per week applies if laundry is required.
* Meals: Homestay includes breakfast and dinner every day. The
Summer Extra also includes lunches Monday to Friday.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 40
Our Group of Schools has been providing top quality English language courses to international students since 1957. Accredited by the British Council. Come to us for quality courses at competitive prices!
Our English language Schools in London, Oxford and Bournemouth offer the very best in international education and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: