Our school is specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners. Since 1984 it has been actively involved in the diffusion of Italian language and culture to foreign students, both in Italy and abroad. Our company is also an examination center for the "Certificato di Italiano" (The European Language Certificates – TELC) and an authorized center for the preparation to the CILS examination of the University of Siena.
Our Italian language courses are designed to enable students to develop four main skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. We offer group, individual, and other tailor-made programs for students with more specific needs (i.e., Italian university preparation, business Italian, etc).
We offer you:
- highly qualified specialists;
- the best and the most effective methods;
- efficiently training for teachers from other schools;
- a wide range of course formats including general, business, teacher training, one-to-one;
- tuition, intensive courses and cultural courses are provided;
- interpreter training centers;
- small classes, with an average of six students per class. We believe a medium-sized-school can offer a higher standard of quality;
- three social activities per week, which enables students to learn more about Italian Language and Culture.
Courses are practical, stimulating and interactive, with teaching materials not only from textbooks but also taken from everyday life (i.e., articles from newspapers and magazines, videos and tapes).
We have highly qualified specialists. Our teachers use the best and the most effective teaching methods. Our studio is an examination center for the ‘Certificato di Italiano’ (The European Language Certificates – TELC) and an authorized center for the preparation to the CILS examination of the University of Siena.
The school is the founder of Italian in Italy, a national association of Italian language and cultural schools which is also a member of GAELA (Global Association of Education and Language Associations) and AIF (Associazione Italiana Formatori).
Visit Roma with an Italian tour guide. A tour trough the ages beginning with archaeological ruins, the medieval style churches, moving through time to the Renaissance period and the Baroque style. The journey will take you the places and museums, and will give you an amazing view of Roma.
- 12 classrooms and two language laboratories, most of which are large and well lit;
- a multimedia room;
- language library for student use;
- a very wide range of resources and materials for teaching (i.e., articles from newspapers and magazines, videos and tapes);
- free access to Internet;
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 2
M05265 is specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners and is recognized by the Ministry of Public Education. Since 1985 it has been actively involved in the diffusion of Italian language and culture to foreign students, both in Italy and abroad. M05265 is also an examination center for the "Certificato di...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: