Since 1990 we have been offering international students the opportunity to learn Italian in Milan, in a friendly and thoroughly enjoyable atmosphere. The school is in an excellent location in the center of Milan in a well-known street in the commercial area, Corso Buenos Aires.
The Italian language courses organized by us are attended by international students from more than 50 different countries, mostly interested in design, fashion, music and business. We offer the possibility to study Italian language for their profession, their further studies, for everyday situations.
- The school is located in a beautiful art nouveau building
- Easily accessible as it is close to the Underground station Lima
- 18 comfortable, well-equipped and classrooms where you will learn Italian language, provided with audio and video equipment
- Small garden
- Students' lounge
- Free internet access
- Student age +18
- Japanese and Korean Tutor available for special care and tutoring for students
- Ideally suited for adults, academic students and professionals
- Partnership with the most important Academic and Higher Education Institutes for Design, Architecture and Fashion
We offer a wide range of services to help you adjust to living and studying in Italy. You can take advantage of some services even before leaving your country.
Before You Leave Home our qualified staff can help you:
- Select the program most suitable to your needs
- Complete your application
- Assistance to obtain your visa
- Select and arrange your accommodation
- On request we can arrange for you to be met at the airport (at an additional cost)
After You Arrive
Our staff wish to make your adjustment to life in Italy as quick, easy and pleasant as possible. Whether you have an important question or just want to chat for a few minutes, our staff are always glad to see you.
Our services include:
- Orientation on School and on living in Milan
- Planning and organizing of social and leisure activities
- Orientation for further studies in fashion, design or music schools.
- Internship placement service
- Full assistance with permit of stay procedures
- Assistance with personal matters such as opening a bank account or finding a doctor.
- Japanese and Korean Tutor available for special care and tutoring for students from Japan or Korea.
- Student card for discount in shops, bars and other facilities.
- Information pack with student guide and city map available for all students.
- Free Internet access.
Learn Italian in Milan, the style capital of Italy but also of culture, fashion, design and technology. Our language schools have been designed to ensure that the specific needs of each individual are met.
All our teachers have professional teaching qualifications and are selected for their enthusiasm as well as their ability. Friendly and accessible, they appreciate the needs of students and take an active role in planning courses.
Our modern communicative approach is conceived to stimulate your interest in learning our language. The course contents cover all aspects of grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading and writing. We usually concentrate on grammar in the first part of the classes with freer practice and skills work in the later parts.
Every month the school organizes a daily program of activities exclusively for you. You will have the possibility to broaden your knowledge of Italian culture, visit famous cities and to enjoy yourself with your new friends.
Your teachers will always be with you to help you improve your Italian and better understand Italian life and customs. An art historian will take you on excursions to visit museums, world-renown works of art and places of historical interest.
Field trips are arranged to other cities in Italy or to local spots known for their beauty. You can listen to afternoon lectures on Italian customs and current events or watch Italian films. You can learn how to prepare delicious dishes of Italian cuisine. You will have many occasions to practice some sports and to enjoy evenings out for dinner or at a disco with your new friends.
- Arena of Verona (Opera)
- Lake Garda
- S. Margherita Ligure and Portofino.
- Da Vinci's The Last Supper
- The Scala Museum
- Modern Art Gallery
- Poldi Pezoli Museum.
- Milan city center
- The Navigli
- Living in Milan
- Italian Opera
- Italian Design
- The language of gestures.
Milan by night:
- Start of course dinner
- Musical events
- Discos and bars.
The school is located in a beautiful art nouveau building, easily accessible as it is close to the Underground station Lima. 18 comfortable, well-equipped and classrooms where you will learn Italian language, provided with audio and video equipment are waiting for you. A small garden, students' lounge, free internet access.
The schools handle the selection and the reservation of housing accommodation best suited to your needs. Accommodation options can be within walking distance of the school or well connected by public transport, at max 15 minutes bus ride from school in Florence and max 30 minutes in Milan. Accommodation is available from the Sunday before the beginning of the course through to the Saturday after the course ends.
Lessons per week – 20
2 weeks - € 320
3 weeks - € 480
4 weeks - € 640
additional week - € 160
Lessons per week - 20 in group +10 individual
2 weeks - € 1070
3 weeks - € 1605
4 weeks - € 2140
additional week - € 535
20 lessons per week - € 750
30 lessons per week - € 1125
40 lessons per week - € 1720
Special Italian language courses (any Monday)
10 lessons per week - € 400
20 lessons per week - € 800
30 lessons per week - € 1200
Preparatory for University (textbooks included)
20 - € 1320
Preparatory for Fashion and Design Schools
20 lessons per week - € 680
6 lessons per week - € 220.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 4
Welcome to M05426 a leading organization for language and educational training in Italy. M05426 is an educational group based in Italy with a network around the world. Since 1976 M05426 has been offering people the opportunity to study Italian in Florence, to know our culture and to experience Italian life.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: