Our Chef Mr. BERARD, maître cuisinier de France will give you a wonderful experience of Provençal cuisine, and you will enjoy his love for food and cooking 5 nights +4 days. Arrival on Sunday evening with a welcome dinner. On Monday: we’ll do a cooking course based on vegetable. Tuesday: departure at the fish market in a Provence harbor you’ll take a cooking course based on fish. Next day on Wednesday: a cooking course based on meat, and in your last day, Thursday: a cooking course based on sweet lunch all together after cooking course.
Learn to cook French dishes with the help of highly qualified French chefs. At the beginning of each lesson the chef explains the menu of the day and distributes the work. During the preparation and the cooking of the food, our chefs demonstrate, explain and give valuable hints and tips.
Marseille, golf place, fjords, provencal village, Aix en Provence, not far away.
- Airport: Marseille Provence 60 km
- Railway station: Marseille 40 km
- Nearest railway station: 6 km Saint Cyr sur Mer.
There are contemporary semi-professional stainless steel gas cookers and hobs, stainless steel sinks and modern units and worktops. The kitchen is spacious with well planned demonstration and hands-on preparation areas.
Price for double occupancy:
- June + July: 1330 euro per person
- Rest of year : 1234 euro per person
- December : 1844 euro (truffles options).
Notes for costs:
* Rates included with VAT and service
* Our rates may be modified without advance notice
* Rooms are reserved till 06.00 PM
* Liberation of rooms in the daytime of departure at the latest at noon
* Transfer not included.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 17
A wonderful Place in Provence for a cooking course Program or a water color program( 5 nights +4 days course). M05456 offers 40 rooms in a provençal village overlooking the Bandol vineyards. Our Chef Rene BERARD is maitre Cuisinier de France and his son Jean Francois is Jeune restaurateur d'Europe. A stopover...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review