It is not a sterile class room, to study abroad in Spain means real immersion in the language. So in a short time you can learn to speak Spanish, not only the grammar rules. We offer courses up to 2 weeks but we recommend you to stay at least 4 weeks, because at the beginning you have to get used to the different rhythm, the different culture and climate. You will meet interesting people from all over the world and beside your study you will have a lot of fun in Spain.
* CITY OF MALAGA: In the city of Malaga in an ancient building called "Palacio de Villalcazar" you can find our academia. This is the historical city of Malaga, surrounded by all major attractions, where you will learn Spanish language in a privileged atmosphere.
As you can see on the map, the cathedral, the Alcazaba fortress, the Gibralfaro castle, the Cervantes theater, the Picasso museum, the roman theater and many other attractions of this beautiful city are all less than 5 minutes walking distance from your Spanish school our academia in Malaga. You don't need a car in Malaga, not even a bus or a taxi, just enjoy walking through this Mediterranean city, capital of the Costa del Sol.
* Spanish Language: The Spanish language is also called "castellano", which comes from one of the Spanish regions with the name "Castilla", where it was spoken first. In Spain there are some other languages similar to the Spanish language spoken, such as "catalán", "valenciano", "gallego" y "vasco", but Spanish is the official one. Especially in Barcelona, Bilbao and in some towns of Galicia, people usually speak their regional languages, even if they understand the Spanish language.
In Malaga people speak the Spanish language with a small accent called "andaluz", which means basically that the "s" and some word suffixes are not pronounced. At our academia you will learn "castellano" but we will also give you an insight in the Andalusian accent and even show you how Spanish is spoken in Latin America.
* Why learn Spanish: To learn Spanish in Spain could be interesting for you for economical, cultural, family and many other reasons. Here at Pepe's our academia in Malaga you can learn Spanish and combine a course with a perfect holiday.
Spanish is now spoken by 600 million people all over the world, at the end of the 19th century it was only about 60 million. You can speak and learn Spanish not only in Spain but also in nearly all the Latin American countries like Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Cuba, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Panama and Paraguay. The accent there is a little bit different but if you have learned Spanish in Malaga, you will find it easy to understand Latin-Americans.
With our Spanish course we intend to achieve a high learning progress in a relatively short period of time. You will learn Spanish more effectively here in Spain than in your country. Therefore, a small amount of participants in a Spanish course is of special importance. The maximum number of students is 8, but the average 4-6. The lessons are given in Spanish from the beginning, since the participants come from different countries to Spain.
The courses are for all ages from 16 years on. If you are interested in a Spanish course in Spain for younger students, please contact us. We offer all levels from complete beginners to preparation of DELE exams. You can determine the duration by simply filling in the number of weeks you wish (at least two weeks) in the matriculation form. The price for 3 weeks for example you calculate as 2 weeks + 1 extra week.
After receiving your registration form, we will send you a confirmation with all the details you have booked and if you are not a complete beginner we will also send you a Spanish evaluation test to evaluate your level. Then, once you have arrived in Spain, on the first day of the course, you will have a short interview with one of our teachers so we can put you in one of our 4 levels.
* Different courses: Basically you can you can decide between the general language course (Intensive, Intensive-Plus and Private classes) and special focused language courses (DELE exam preparation, Business Spanish, Spanish & Flamenco and tailor made courses for groups).
- Intensive-course, 4 lessons daily, max. 8 students
- Intensive-plus-course, 4 + 2 lessons daily (additional classes in groups of max. 3 students)
- Private lessons with the desired number of lessons daily
- New: Low cost course, max. 12 students, only special dates for all levels.
We offer four different levels with a maximum of eight people per group. In the first two lessons you will learn new structures, do exercises, correct your homework and work with the text book. In the third and the fourth lesson you will have another teacher focusing on your oral skills. You will practice what you have learned before, discuss, report and do listening / understanding exercises. Language is communication, this is very important for us.
* We want you to speak! In the Intensive-plus-course, in addition to the four small group (max. 8 students) lessons daily, you can take advantage of 2 extra lessons a day in mini-groups of 2-3 students. We recommend it for people who can stay only 2 or 3 weeks, for older students, for students who like to learn the maximum in a short time and for students with special interests. These two lessons are less structured so the teacher can go into things in great detail, focus on the students' interests and therefore improving your communicational skills.
Private lessons are available and give you the opportunity to work with topics and situations that are tailored to your individual needs. In order to practice your communication and social skills especially, we also offer for all our students extra lessons / activities with Spaniards.
While working out our teaching concept, we kept in mind the actual use of language. Listening and oral skills are our focus. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate from our school. You will get a professionally organized Spanish course with motivated, well prepared native teachers.
* 9:30 - 11:00 First part with homework correction, you will learn new grammar structures, useful sentences to progress each day a bit;
* 11-11:30 Breakfast break;
* 11:30 - 13:00 With another teacher you will now practice what you have learned in the first part: conversation, dialogues, listening;
* 13:15 - 15:00 If you have booked the plus-course you will have another 2 lessons in groups of max 3 students.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend