Our Dutch courses are unique: in addition to classroom lessons, students will learn and use their Dutch in real-life situations. Their interests and occupation are taken into account when the training is planned. Theme Trainings are also offered. At M05499, students will learn Dutch in an effective and stress-free way. We make use of suggestopedia a lot. This method combines elements from psychology, cognitive science, communication studies and management. Also included are: total physical response, non-conscious learning, alpha state, suggestion, multiple intelligences and NLP.
This means that:
* M05499 Dutch lessons are taught in a relaxed and humorous environment that makes the brain curious and ready to learn.
* M05499 uses mind maps, an effective way to store newly learned things in the brain. Music is important for whole-brain learning: we use songs & special background music for relaxing (baroque), relaxed alertness (Mozart) and energy boosts (popular Dutch songs).
To give the brain enough oxygen, students will move around a lot during the activities. During some of the lessons, students will get new identities and have a role in a specially designed play; if they wish, they can make a new start and develop their new identities. With help of suggestopedia, M05499 can triple the performance of students compared to standard teaching methods. More importantly, students will find out that learning can be lots of fun.
* It doesn’t take much to learn Dutch. At M05499, beginners can learn Dutch during a Total Immersion Week. During this course students learn in groups of 3 to 5, Monday to Friday from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
* Make the difference between surviving and thriving: Tailor-made courses, we can provide exam training, private sessions, business language, flawless writing, train-the-trainer courses etc. At M05499, there are no limits! (intermediate/advanced). Over three days, a small group (2 to 4 people) will refresh their Dutch skills and improve their competence. Students can personally choose what subjects they would like to tackle. An assessment will indicate what level students are at.
* Dutch Mornings: Take part in fun activities such as art classes, horse back riding, or visiting a cheese farm. Everybody is welcome, regardless of their level of proficiency. They will receive a word list in advance to help prepare for the activity. These mornings are meant to show that people don’t have to speak Dutch fluently before they can enjoy themselves in Holland. It will also show them that they can pick up a lot of Dutch in real-life situations as soon as they have a basic knowledge of the language.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend