- Professional Italian Cooking Courses
- Italian Cooking Courses For Non-Professionals.
* Professional Italian Cooking Courses: For those interested in a professional career as a chef, pizza maker, pastry chef, gourmet or sommelier, the school offers the possibility to attend professional courses at an Italian cooking school recognized by the Lazio Chefs Association. Courses begin in January, April and September. Complete course plans are available on request from our office. The courses being offered are as follows:
- Cook: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Levels. Practical courses teaching basic and more advanced cooking techniques.
- Pastry Chef: Basic course - Under the instructor's guidance, students prepare: creams, puddings, base doughs, classic pies, semifreddi (soft ice-cream), chocolates, decorations, salty and tea pastries.
- Pizza Maker: Basic course: a practical course to learn to make pizza by the slice, slow-rising or traditionally-made round pizzas, fried foods.
Other cooking courses for both professionals and amateurs are planned. Each professional course includes a final exam and certificate. Hands-on workshops in restaurants and pizzerias are also included. These courses can be combined with our Italian language courses.
* Italian Cooking Courses For Non-Professionals: For those who love Italian food and want to learn to prepare traditional dishes (appetizers, pasta, meat, fish, vegetables, pizza, desserts, etc.), our school offers a practical individual course in the home of the cooking instructor.
Each meeting lasts three hours during which a complete menu is prepared - aperitif, appetizer, first and second courses, vegetables and dessert - and eaten (lunch or dinner). These courses can be booked in advance and can take place at any point in the year, except August. The number of meetings will be decided by the student. These courses can be combined with our Italian language courses.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend