The high level of teaching in our courses is guaranteed by the training and experience of our teachers. Moreover, our school is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, the Swedish CSN and is member of ASILS, the Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language that guarantees the quality of the courses.
A university town of great historical and cultural interest, famous for its Leaning Tower and ancient sea republic, Pisa is distinguished by the youth of the population, its proximity to the sea, which can be reached by bus or bicycle, and excellent links with the whole of Italy and the world, given that the largest airport in Tuscany and a rail link of primary importance is there.
In addition to the sea, there is also the nature reserve of Migliarino-Massaciuccoli-San Rossore, one of the largest and most interesting national parks in Italy. Pisa has an intense cultural life throughout the year, but the month of June is particularly rich in folkloric events: the famous Luminara is also held then.
Sea and Sport
From June to September, our students have special discounts at a friendly beach resort at Tirrenia, a seaside town only 15 Km by bus from the school. In the same town, fond of golf can play on two picturesque courses (9 holes and 18 holes) 200 meters from the sea.
Horse-riding, tennis, free climbing, body building can also be practiced.
Our secretary offers free and complete assistance to all students regularly enrolled in the search and reservation of accommodation requested. Our accommodation is carefully selected from what is available on the market. Generally, given our policy of keeping down costs, our accommodation is of medium standard, but such as to guarantee our students a pleasant stay. A higher standard of accommodation can be provided on request.
1. Single or double room in flat with use of kitchen and bathroom.
Very often in Pisa, though not always, there is an Italian in these flats who is responsible for the running of the flat. In Viareggio the flats are normally shared only with other students of the school.
2. Single or double room with family with breakfast or half-board.
You will be given hospitality by families or single ladies who will introduce you to genuine Italian cooking as well as our way of life.
3. Independent flat
There are a variety of solutions and types of flat on request. The costs of electricity, gas and water are included in the price of the flat.
4. Hotel or boarding-house
Our secretary can book a room in a Hotel or Boarding House. Both in Pisa and in Viareggio the school has special prices at three-star hotels, but can also find rooms of a different standard.
Notes on accommodation
- The choice of accommodation in a family normally excludes the use of the kitchen. In case of necessity it is advisable to contact the family in advance.
- The price includes cleaning and weekly change of sheets.
- Nearly all Italian families have pets. If the student suffers from allergies the school should be informed at enrolment.
Room in apartment with use of kitchen and bathroom:
- The price of this kind of accommodation varies according to the type of building and how much the owner charges. The school does not decide the prices, but guarantees that they will be within the range indicated on the price-list.
- Towels are never provided.
- In Viareggio contact the owner to ask if sheets should brought or not. The school can provide sheets for 15 euro per stay with washing costs to be born by the student.
- In Pisa the owners normally provide sheets with a weekly change.
- Only an initial cleaning of the room is carried out.
- The prices of the flats vary according to what the owner asks, the type of flat, the size and position. In Viareggio the price also depends on the period of the year.
- For the flats in Viareggio the payment of a deposit is required and is not refunded in the event of cancellation. The school communicates the eact amount of the deposit together with the address of the flat.
- Only an initial cleaning of the flat is carried out.
- Apart from residences, sheets are never provided.
- The prices are per person per room with bathroom and continental breakfast in three-star hotels.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend