Study Spanish with our school. A Spanish course in Valencia with our school is a superb combined package. Whether you want to learn Spanish or improve your language skills, you will be able to have a great time in Spain while you're doing it. It is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, as well as being the official language in twenty one countries. If you learn it, you will be able to communicate with millions of people around the world.
Our school is located in the main square of the city; the most exclusive zone and a few minutes from the main shopping area. The school has got air-conditioned, class rooms, internet for the students, a video room.
* The City: Valencia, Spain's third largest city after Madrid and Barcelona, is a lively and dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast, with something for all tastes and all ages. The opening of the renowned City of the Arts and Sciences complex, a stunning piece of modern architecture that includes science and art museums, an Imax cinema and the biggest aquarium in Europe, has increased Valencia's popularity and recognition.
* The Region: The region enjoys a privileged climate. The long hours of sunshine and generally agreeable temperatures allow for the practice of a wide range of outdoor activities such as golf, horse riding, tennis, nautical and water sports.
When you come to Valencia you won't feel alone. There are plenty of fiestas in nearby villages during the months of July, August or September. These usually commemorate local patron saints or re-enact the defeat of the Moors with parades, fireworks and, often, bull running. They are within easy reach and you would be unlucky not to find one.
Valencia's local festival called "FALLAS" is the most important and popular of the region. Over four days, huge papier-mâché statues depicting popular and ironic themes stand erected at just about every street corner, only to be burnt after midnight on 19th of March. At many times during the year, whatever the occasion, you will be able to see one of Valencia's renowned "castillos", a display of aerial pyrotechnics.
Our courses are run all year round by highly experienced teachers. The limited number of participants per class (10) makes easier the individual attention to the students, creating a friendly and dynamic atmosphere.
Our method of teaching allows the practice of the language developing its 4 main functions: listening, conversation, reading and writing; a particular attention will be dedicated to the conversation exercise which gives students a great capacity of expression and communication in Spanish from the beginning.
Our courses are run all year round by highly experienced teachers. They will be at your disposal to help you with anything you may need.
Visit to museums, trip around the city center, dancing classes, pronunciation classes, dinners at the school, welcome party. If you want to experience Spanish life and culture better, the school organizes an extensive social program that includes.
- Welcome parties
- Spanish films shown at school
- Dancing classes
- Pronunciation classes
- Typical Spanish cuisine demonstrations
- Visit to the city center.
- Dinners with the staff of the school (barbecue on the terrace)
- Tapas dinners
* Language exchange: Improve your Spanish during your free time by meeting some native Spanish speakers. The school looks for Spanish students who are interested in meeting foreigners in order to improve their knowledge of the language that they are studying. This service is free and you can ask about it when you arrive at the school.
School with 8 classrooms, reception, social area, library, TV room, terrace and free internet access for students. Lodging can be arranged by the school while the courses are taken. You may reserve accommodation in :
- Guest house
- Shared apartment
- University residence
We should receive your booking for accommodation as soon as possible. Confirmations of accommodation booking with address and other details will reach you by post. Bookings made at short notice are best made by fax or telephone. Accommodation is available from the Sunday before the course starts until the Saturday after your course finishes.
It is located in the historic heart of Valencia, in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento (Town Hall Square). This is the city's most important and exclusive zone, just a few minutes from the main shopping and business area. The school is equipped with air-conditioned classrooms, social area, library and video-room. Free internet access is also available for students.
The school consists of 2 different parts:
- 1 Social area
Our school's club:
- Library and studying-room.
- Canteen and social area equipped with TV and video for free use of our students.
- Terrace equipped with a Barbecue where we have some outdoor activities like cooking demonstrations and dinners.
- Free Internet access zone.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices for 1 week intensive course and for 36 weeks intensive course.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 4
School of Spanish in Spain - offers Spanish courses all year round TO Students over 16.We offer 5 different levels from beginners to advance. Activities and accommodation provided, students flat, Spanish families or University residence. The school has 7 classrooms with air conditioned, a common area, library, TV room,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: