Courses which have already been developed have dealt with the following themes:
- Basic Communication in Italian: greetings and presentations; describing people and situations; everyday life communication; shopping; eating etc.
- Italian language for traveling in Italy: asking for directions; means of transport; eating in Italy; finding accommodation; planning a tour etc.
- Italian language for art and architecture: written and oral communication and comprehension in the field of the history and theory of art and architecture as well as for the practice of art and architecture.
- Italian language for fashion: written and oral communication and comprehension in the fashion sector, which therefore includes clothing; leather ware; accessories etc.
- Italian language for cookery: written and oral communication and comprehension for Italian cooking and eating.
- Italian language for business: presenting one’s own company; traveling for business; receiving business partners; participating in meetings; making presentations; business correspondence etc.
- Italian language for marketing: promoting one’s own company; presenting a product; negotiation; sales; participating in a trade fair.
- Italian language for tourism management: written and oral communication and comprehension in a tourism-hotelier environment.
- Refresher courses for teachers of Italian: examination of various aspects of the Italian language and teaching methodologies; current affairs in Italy; new proposals and solutions for language teaching, new teaching material proposals.
Methology: The learning methodology proposed by our school adapts itself to the personal characteristics and requirements of the student. The focus, independent of the level, is on the development of both written and oral communication and comprehension skills. Grammar is developed in a functional way and relates to the linguistic contents which the students intends to develop in order to equip them with the tools for correct expression and understanding at whatever level of linguistic knowledge.
The learning approach adopted is highly practical and makes continual use of simulations and learning games with the aim of making everything learned immediately applicable and efficient. The learning material is personalized, in fact it is developed ad hoc to respond to the needs and objectives of every individual student.
Teaching Staff: The courses are taught by mother-tongue Italian speakers with a university degree. All teaching staff have long experience in teaching Italian as a foreign language. Each teacher is specialized in different contexts (e.g. business language; Tourism; art; fashion etc.).
Course dates: The course can start on any day and can be scheduled during all periods of the year. The dates and duration of the course are established by the student, in collaboration with the teacher, according to the time available and the level of language skills which he/she intends to achieve. Each course can last from a minimum of 2 hours up until a maximum of 8 hours per day. Courses can be carried out every day or on alternate or selected days from Monday to Saturday.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend