We welcome you in a charmfull ancient building (19th). Founded 1965 in the very heart of Montpellier, we have got a solid reputation.
We are well known for our programs of “tailored” linguistic immersion for individual students or groups. We offer all kind of courses, for all levels, all year round and always in very small and homogeneous groups:
- Standard courses: general French - max. 8 participants;
- Special preparation for exams: max. 8 participants - Alliance Française, CCIP, Delf and Dalf: 100% success rate!;
- Intensive courses: max. 6 participants - a very intensive and efficient course;
- Professional French: tourism, business, health, scientific, secretary, French for lawyers;
- One-to-one tuition: also for specialized French;
- Special courses: gastronomy and wine - courses for 50 and more ("Art de vivre" in southern).
Official examination center for:
- Alliance Française;
- Paris Chamber of Commerce;
- University of Cambridge
- Franco-British Chamber of Commerce;
The Quality Guarantee:
- Accommodation: high quality host families, B&B, student residences, studios, holiday rents. Service free of charge;
- Recognized by the Swedish Government for the CSN scheme, by the German Government for "Bildungsurlaub";
- Delf and Dalf: 100% success rate for our students!;
- Individual care before and after arrival;
- Free access to Internet;
- Course materials provided;
- High qualified and experienced teachers;
- Cultural and excursions programs (Provence, Camargue).
Your satisfaction makes our success since 1965...
Our teachers are accredited by the Paris Chamber of Commerce, the Alliance Francaise and the French Government. All our teachers are high qualified and experienced.
You'll discover the historical center of Montpellier with a teacher. Excursions are organized weekly to discover the beautiful Camargue, Nimes, le Pont du Gard, Carcassonne...Play football or beach-volley with the our team!
The institute is located the middle-age center of Montpellier. The school provides all materials you'll need. Free use of computers (flat screens) and free access to internet. Library and beverages.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The institute offers a wide range of courses: intensive, one to one, programs for teachers, for groups and academic year.
Price for 1 week (20 lessons and max. 8 students)- 225 €;
Price for an intensive stay (30 lessons) - 425 €.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 21
Learn French in Montpellier France. High quality French courses in very small classes. The school has been founded in 1965 in Montpellier in Southern France, very close to the Mediterranean, the Camargue, Provence!
Preparation or/andExamination center for:
- Delf Dalf
- Alliance Française;
- Paris Chamber of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: