In 1989, awarded with the CEELE Quality Certificate by University of Alcalá, accredited by Instituto Cervantes (Associated Member), collaborator of Madrid Chamber of Commerce (Business Spanish, Spanish for Tourism and Medicine); official examiner of the International Spanish Diploma, collaborator of Language Policy Division of Council of Europe.
- Intensive Spanish Group (max. 8 students/group) and Private Courses on 6 levels, lasting 1 - 18 weeks. Training of communicative skills, Grammar and Conversation. Mainly communication (Pragmatics). Our course syllabus is established according to the 6 reference levels of Council of Europe and leads to the official "DELE" - examination.
- Large variety of Courses in Spanish Culture: Spanish Society, Political System, History, Art History, Literature, Gastronomy and Wines, Spanish Mysticism (San Juan de la Cruz and Santa Teresa de Avila), Current Affairs, "¡Spain is Different!" (Customs, Traditions, Mentality), Spanish Dance, Modern Spanish Music, Typical Spanish Games, etc…
- "¡Recíclate!": Teacher Training Course for non native Spanish teachers in July and October
- Incentive Programs for companies and programs in Rural Inns in Gredos mountain range
- Programs for different Groups and Specific Purposes (high schools, universities, further education departments – programs for “Golden Age”, alumni); Medical Spanish, Spanish for Lawyers, Touristic Spanish, Spanish for Engineers.
- Extra-curricular activities: visits, excursions, sports, fiestas, field work, intercambios, tertulias.
We offer you a wide range of extra-curricular activities: visits, excursions to Madrid, Salamanca, Segovia, Toledo etc, sports, fiestas, field work, intercambios, tertulias. We will introduce you to Spanish people of your age, at our school you can watch a selection of Spanish films or simply relax after classes in our chimney room or terrace
Situated inside the famous Avila walls, in the historical "Posada de la Estrella", completely renovated, maintaining its rustic “mudéjar” and “castillian”. 6 classrooms including a conference room for 40 people, library, a kitchen-bar, a "salón rústico", internet access, satellite TV and floor heating for winter programs, terrace/garden with barbecue facilities.
mini-group course 27h per week, from three up to 8 participants: 170€
total immersion course in teacher's house: 1200€ per week
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Client Request Served: 0
In 1989, awarded with the CEELE Quality Certificate by University of Alcalá, acredited by Instituto Cervantes (Associated Member), collaborator of Madrid Chamber of Commerce (Business Spanish, Spanish for Tourism and Medicine); official examiner of the International Spanish Diploma, collaborator of Language Policy...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: