Founded in 1969, our language center is one of the largest and most recognized language institutions in Canada. We offer a huge variety of classes, a flexible schedule, and a long list of trips, excursions, sports, and social activities. You can study more than twenty different subjects at twelve levels, from absolute beginner with no English knowledge to very advanced using the latest audio, video, and other multimedia equipment.
At this center, you are placed in classes perfect for your needs, but you can raise or lower your level or change subject simply by discussing it with an instructor or a student counselor. Classes have about six to eight students. Our counselors will help you with your college or visa applications, with accommodation, with choosing the right level and subject for your study program, and with just about anything else.
This course covers all the principles and practice of TESL, emphasizing the communicative approach to language teaching. It provides the trainees with a solid foundation on which to build a dynamic ESL teaching career. It meets TESL Canada requirements & also serves International Professionals. This activity-based program is designed to be hands-on, with a focus on the communicative approach. You will be encouraged to draw and build upon your own experiences, as well as the experience and knowledge of your peers.
In these programs the student can choose to take classes in a variety of subjects, such as Grammar, Conversation, Vocabulary, Idioms, Listening, Reading, Writing, Business English, Pronunciation, TOEFL or TOEIC test preparation, or classes for IELTS, GMAT, the Cambridge certificate, or the Test of Spoken English. Classes are held from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9AM and 4PM. Students can register for part-time courses of two, three or four hours daily (if they are not on a student visa), or full-time courses of five or six hours per day. Classes are 55 minutes in length and contain an average of seven students.
For executives and professionals who cannot attend classes for extended periods of time, we offer an executive program with a duration of one, two, three, or four weeks. It includes either solely private lessons, or a combination of both private and group lessons. We train business and professional people from all over the world to communicate effectively in English.
Our Executive Program means improving your skills in: negotiating, making presentations, communicating with foreign clients, proposal writing, and the ability to speak confidently with colleagues in a variety of business contexts.
Language Center in Canada offers different types of programs and activities in a number of different languages. Our Activities:
- Weekly movies
- Karaoke Singing
Trips & Events:
- Thousand Islands & White Rafting
- Montreal, Ottawa & Quebec City
- Algonquin Park Camping & CANOE Trip
- New York City.
- Niagara Falls & Casino, Winery Tours
- Paramount Canada’s Wonderland
- Maple Syrup Festival
- CN Tower, Rogers Center (SkyDome) & Casa Loma
- Ontario Science Center, Museum & Art Galleries
- Boat Harbor Tour & Dance Party.
- Roller blading
- NHL Hockey
- NBA Basketball
- Major League Baseball.
We offer different types of programs in a number of different languages in one of the most important and cosmopolitan city in all of North America. Our students and TESL trainees have access to a wide range of learning facilities including:
- Computers connected to the World-Wide-Web and a wide choice of language-learning programs
- Private study rooms, available during non-peak hours
- Audio/Video equipment
- A wide selection of English language books and readers, available through purchase
- A library of technical and specialized books, dictionaries, and works of reference, for use within the school
- We have over a thousand international students as well as over 50 dynamic teachers to help make your first "in house" practice teaching more varied and convenient
- The Comprehensive Course Practicum takes place in LINC programs in Southern Ontario.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The price depends on the duration of a course:
- Intensive Course: CAD 290 - CAD 8.700
- Executive Course: CAD 750 - CAD 1.935
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Founded in 1969, M05885 is one of the largest and most recognized language institutions in Canada. M05885 offers a huge variety of classes, a flexible schedule, and a long list of trips, excursions, sports, and social activities. You can study more than twenty different subjects at twelve levels, from absolute beginner...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: