We had a great demand of these courses from people who did not meet the language requirements to attend a translation course. To meet this demand, we decided to organize general Spanish language courses in 6 different levels.
These courses are organized in modules. This system allows you to design your own course, since you are able to choose the modules that suit your needs best. At an advanced level, this system is very flexible, because you can choose among eight different modules.
Besides, our courses suit students of any age. All our teachers are qualified, experienced teachers of translation, interpreting or Spanish as a foreign language. We guarantee you personalized attention and an enjoyable stay in Salamanca.
It is one of the most charming and graceful towns in Spain. Salamanca is the ideal place for strolling: it is not a very large town and every place is within walking distance. Its historic centre boasts so many monuments from different centuries that it has been declared World Heritage City by the UNESCO.
Its two universities, with 40,000 students from all around Spain provide the town with a young and lively atmosphere, making it the ideal place to learn Spanish. Salamanca enjoys a rich cultural life. Salamanca has been designated as the 2002 European City of Culture by the European Union.
Our Spanish Language Courses are organized in several levels:
- Introduction: First approach to grammar, pronunciation and basic vocabulary. By the end of this level, you will be able to understand simple conversations.
- Beginner: Grammar exercises and common vocabulary. By the end of this level you will be taking active part in simple conversations.
- Beginner medium: Grammar structures and vocabulary. If you pass this level, you will understand and make yourself understood in Spanish.
- Medium advanced: Study in depth of Spanish grammar. Choose the modules of your interest. You will be able to write complex sentences and to read newspapers.
- Advanced: Idioms. Choose the modules of your interest. At this stage, neither Spain nor Spanish language will keep secrets from you.
- Elite: Improvement of the language. Study the Spanish culture.
You will have to sit a test on the first day to allow us to know which level suits you best. Each level is designed to last one month, but if you wish you can attend for two weeks. When you finish a course you are asked to sit an examination. Only if you pass it you can go to the next level. You will receive a diploma at the end of the course. We also organize one-to-one and group courses. The fees may vary depending on the number of classes and syllabus.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend