Our Spanish school is distinguished by its determination to provide exciting education through adventure, culture, and language learning. Our veteran teachers and friendly staff are committed to providing a quality experience for each of our students, every step of the way. We make it easy to register on-line, prepare for your trip, learn Spanish in an exciting environment, and leave with the urge to visit us again. In essence, our name says it all.
We offer spanish programs only or also in conjunction with various activities to appeal to various interest:
- Spanish and Surf: Take a break from your studies. Have fun learning how to surf!
- Spanish and Adventure Tours: Enjoy some of the many exciting adventure tours while you take a break from your studies.
- Spanish and Dance: Dance to the rhythm of Latin music while not in class!
- Spanish and Scuba Dive: Surrounded by crystal clear waters, thriving reefs and not many people. What better place to go scuba diving or snorkeling?
- Spanish and Volunteer: Combine Spanish language study with volunteer work.
All our teachers are carefully chosen and have several years of experience in Spanish language instruction. Our veteran teachers and friendly staff are committed to providing a quality experience for each of our students, every step of the way.
Headed by Pedro Luis Cardona, who has taught Spanish for several years, we are prepared to maximize your time here with activities and exercises that reflect your level of proficiency and give you the opportunity to learn more than you ever have before.
As a school that offers language and culture, we are pleased to have available many activities for interested students in a variety of fields:
- We have dance classes for our students in the evenings;
- Students dreaming of the chance to catch waves on a surfboard are also in luck, we offer surfing classes;
- If you do not wish to surf, we offer yoga classes instead;
- For those impressed with Costa Rica’s tasty cuisine we provide an opportunity to take traditional cooking classes.
- outdoor classroom in a park-like setting
- handicapped washrooms
- catered cafeteria
- free internet
- tour reservation service.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Mini group 20 Hours (1 week/4 weeks) - $315/1140 (without lodging) or $440/1640 (with home stay);
- Private Class 15 Hours (1 week/4 weeks) - $357/1308 (without lodging) or $482/1808 (with home stay);
- Private Class 20 Hours (1 week/4 weeks) - $467/1738 (without lodging) or $592/2238(with home stay).
* Prices for additional activities such as surf class, adventure tours, dance class and other will be added to the basic package costs.
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 20
Our Spanish Language School is distinguished by it's determination to provide exciting education through adventure, culture, and language learning. Students are eligible to receive academic transfer credit through an accredited U.S. college for an additional fee.
We are located in Manuel Antonio National Park...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: