We teach Spanish to foreigners since 1996. Our Center is a small school where you can find a familiar treatment from both the teachers and the direction. The school is situated in the center of the village and only at 100m from the beach. Personal attention to every student is really important to us and we are very proud of the high percentage of students who repeat every year or recommend our school to family and friends.
The school offers activities after the lessons and in the weekend we also do excursions to Granada, Morocco and the Alpujarra. The school also has a hostel where the student can stay during their course. In the hostel you can use the Internet free of charge, there is a television and a roof terrace where you have a beautiful sight over the village, the mountains and the sea. This is a perfect place to do you’re homework.
The Spanish lessons will take place at each level. At the first morning at school the student will make a test to see what the Spanish level is. If the student is a beginner he or she will start immediately with the course. If there is no group of the level of the student, private lessons will be provided. These lessons will take two hours in total instead of the four hours in a group.
* LAND: Caving, Trekking, Archaeological tours, Tennis, Horse riding, Rambling, Bicycle tour, Jeep tours, Gastronomical tour, Survival tours, Visits to natural parks, Abseiling.
* WATER: Canoing, Rafting, Abseiling through rivers, Kayaking, Diving, snorkeling, Sailing, Water skiing, Boat excursions, Visits to warm water springs.
* AIR: Paragliding together with a teacher, Hot air ballooning.
* SNOW: (from late November until March) in the Sierra Nevada (1.5 drive from La Herradura), Igloo construction, Dog sled rides, Skiing, Ice rafting.
* WEEKEND EXCURSIONS: (2 or 3 days) - Morocco, Rambling in “La Alpujarra” (beautiful mountain area), Camping in the mountains, Survival excursion and excursions to Cordoba Sevilla Cazorla, etc.
* AT NIGHT WE OFFER: “Ruta de tapas”, Diners, Cooking lessons, Cinema, Theatre, Concerts, “Fiestas” (parties).
We have a small and familiar school where personal attention is very important for both teachers and the direction. After the lessons we have a lot of activities which you can join. We also do excursions in the weekends to cities, mountain areas and to Morocco. At school the students can use the internet free of charge and the can rent books from the library.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The costs of the course depend on what course you would like to take and for how long. The minimum price for an intensive course for one week is € 170.
- All necessary equipment
- Fully qualified instructors
- Certificate of assistance.
* State your level of competence in order to apply your specific needs. If the weather does not permit the practice of your chosen sport, temporary transfer to an alternative sport/activity will be arranged.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 57
I'm originally from Holland and after my studies, I worked in tourism for some years. In Spain I started working as a travel guide for 2 years. After finishing this period, I worked at 2 different languages schools, one in Málaga city and one in Nerja. At these schools I realized, students are looking for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: