Drop into one of our progressive 5 half-day clinics and put your riding into high gear. Our professionally sponsored pro riders and professional coaches will take you under their wing and build your skills and your confidence.
Choose your focus for training from one of the following or combine a couple of different themes:
- Freeride: build your core riding skills whilst exploring powder, steeps, trees and more.
- Freestyle: learn the latest tricks and spend time riding the terrain park's and half pipe's.
Clinics (5 days):
- Free ride and freestyle
- Intermediate and advanced riders
- Book multiple clinics to suite your needs
- Perfect if you are organizing your own accommodations and lift tickets
- Instructor training available when booking 4 weeks or longer
- 15 hours snowboard training with professional coaches
- Mountain guiding with top level world class pros
- Personal training plan
- Video analysis
- Lift line priority
- Pro Ride t-shirt
- Week wind down session at Blacks Pub
- Monday to Friday training.
Note: Custom programs available upon request for individuals and groups.
All of our staff are professionally sponsored riders. Their backgrounds range from Olympic athletes, national team members, sponsored team riders, snowboard examiners to team product testers. More important than this. They all are super fun, personable people who love to help people learn and have fun. They love snowboarding too!
Trampolining, gym (with hot tub and sauna), skateboarding, cross country skiing, apres, backcountry awareness seminars, and board tuning seminars.
Our playground: Whistler Blackcomb, B.C. Canada. Voted North America's Number 1 resort for the past nine years, it will spoil you with its vast array of unreal terrain. Whether it is trees, steeps, huge powder bowls, World Cup half pipes, terrain parks, boarder-cross tracks, natural wind-lips, or high speed groomers, we have it all. No other mountain offers the beauty and varied terrain of our playground.
- Personalized training for participants (low numbers)
- 15 hrs on the snow training/guiding with competition level professionals
- 1 hr off the snow video analysis session
- Special terrain and training system that promotes skill development in all aspects of snowboarding
- Lift line priority
- Company T-shirt, awesome memories!
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
M14570 offers freeride, freestyle and snowboard instructor training for intermediate and advanced adult riders in Whistler, Canada. You will learn with Olympic level coaches and top level riders. Winter training is offered from December - April and you can train from 1 week up to 12 weeks.
"Our goal is to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: