Our 4 week freeride, freestyle and snowboard instructor training course is designed for riders who want to get the most out of their riding while exploring our two mountain giants. Reach your goals of becoming a snowboard instructor, all mountain free rider, half pipe pro, invert specialist, or high speed cruiser by training with our hand-picked team of world class pro riders and coaches. Mileage and personalized coaching is key as we develop your riding to its full potential.
Choose your focus for training from one of the following or combine a couple of different themes:
- Freeride: build your core riding skills whilst exploring powder, steeps, trees and more.
- Freestyle: learn the latest tricks and spend time riding the terrain park's and half pipe's.
- Instructor: combine with one or both themes while training to become an instructor.
4 week course includes:
- 35 hours of mountain riding per week
- 15 hours snowboard training with professional coaches per week
- Mountain guiding with top level world class pros
- Personal training plan
- Weekly video analysis
- Board tuning seminar
- lift line priority
- Seasons pass (weekday lift access for the full season - upgradable)
- Airport transfer to Whistler
- 28 nights accommodation
- Local transportation
- Local gym membership with access to spa, pool and gym
- Assistance with equipment selection and discounts
- Arrival package and goodies
- In resort rep - the owners of the company
- Limited edition hoody and t-shirt
- 2010/2011 camp DVD
- Week wind down session at Blacks Pub
- Monday to Friday training.
All of our staff are professionally sponsored riders. Their backgrounds range from Olympic athletes, national team members, sponsored team riders, snowboard examiners to team product testers. More important than this. They all are super fun, personable people who love to help people learn and have fun. They too LOVE snowboarding!
Trampolining, skateboarding, gym (with hot tub and sauna), cross country skiing, apres, backcountry awareness seminars, and board tuning seminars.
Whistler Blackcomb, Canada. Voted North America's Number 1 resort for the past nine years, it will spoil you with its vast array of unreal terrain. Whether it's trees, steeps, huge powder bowls, World Cup half pipes, terrain parks, boardercross tracks, natural wind-lips, or high speed groomers, we have it all. No other mountain offers the beauty and varied terrain of our playground.
- Personalized training for participants (low numbers)
- 15+ hrs per week on the snow training/guiding with competition level professionals
- 1 hr off the snow video analysis session
- Special terrain and training system that promotes skill development in all aspects of snowboarding
- 5 days of lift tickets per week
- Private accommodations
- Fitness center pass
- Local transportation
- Lift line priority
- Company hoody and t-shirt
- Airport pick-up, awesome memories!
Note: for 4-week courses a seasons pass is included which allows you to ride for the entire season.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
M14570 offers freeride, freestyle and snowboard instructor training for intermediate and advanced adult riders in Whistler, Canada. You will learn with Olympic level coaches and top level riders. Winter training is offered from December - April and you can train from 1 week up to 12 weeks.
"Our goal is to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: