We custom design a program for your specific needs. We take care of everything (meals, lodging, classes, travel arraignments), you concentrate on learning Spanish while we handle the rest. Our prices are very competitive in relation to the level of personalized attention which you will receive.
There are no hidden costs, our programs are all inclusive. For no extra charge we offer Spanish language internships and conversations with professionals in your field. Our homestay family houses are located in some of the most secure and upscale neighborhoods in Costa Rica. We boast a very high percentage of return students. We offer courses for almost every occupation and need including; medical, business, law, students, social workers, families with children, Spanish teachers, retirees, etc…
Our school was created as a result of having worked in the field of Spanish language training for many years. We believe that there has been a lack of schools offering personalized programs for their students. Our programs offer a nontraditional learning environment, giving our students tools for functioning in the real world.
Our students not only learn the Spanish language, they also learn to function independently within the contexts they require. Our program is based on a communicative philosophy and our lesson plans offer the flexibility to change to meet the needs of our students. We work together with our students, as a team, to construct a work plan that will allow them to learn what they need to function in a Spanish environment. We invite individuals from all walks of life to join us!
To complement your Spanish classes, we offer cultural activities free of charge at least 3 or 4 times a week.
These may include:
- Touring the Costa Rican National Theater, the oldest and most beautiful theater in the country
- Visiting museums such as the National Museum, Jade Museum, or Gold Museum, all of which demonstrate Costa Rica's rich history
- A trip to "The Coffee Corner" where you can learn about the history of coffee in Costa Rica, the different types of coffee and how it is growing, and you can try out a cup for yourself
- Attending traditional dance performances
- Visiting the Central Market in San José where you can practice your Spanish negotiation skills buying anything from souvenirs and wedding cake decorations to new cowboy boots or the day's groceries
- Lectures about Central American culture
- A presentation of the many different fruits of Costa Rica, many of which you have probably never seen or heard of before. You will have an opportunity to try them yourself as well as practice their names so perhaps you can find them again in the future
- Cooking classes of typical Costa Rican cuisine
- A San Jose tour, and many more.
At our school you have free call to U.S, free fruits, coffee, tea and juice, near homestays and very nice Costa Rican families, free arrangements for your weekends, very good prices, a familiar ambiance, first you are going to be our student but when you are going back you will be our friend.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
You realize that with more time you stay here CHEAPER is the price you will get.
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Client Request Served: 20
Located in secure and calm middle high class suburb of San Jose named Tres Rios, just 30 minutes from downtown San Jose. School has nice view to the southern mountains, small garden. We offer total Spanish immersion in small groups of 3 or less students, personalized attention and studying materials, accommodation in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: