Kasba Lake is located in the temperate subarctic of Canada’s Northwest Territories, just north of the Manitoba-Saskatchewan border. Kasba Lake is Canada’s 28th largest lake spanning fifty-five by twenty-five miles. The lake is 150 miles from the nearest road, is accessible only by air, and is fished exclusively by our guests. The Kasba Lake watershed is a productive fresh water ecosystem filled with millions of whitefish, cisco, fresh water shrimp and small aquatics, important links in the aquatic food web. Over 2,000 miles of shoreline, hundreds of islands and reefs, and numerous rivers and streams provide shelter and forage for Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Arctic Grayling. Northern Pike offer an exciting challenge to the fly fisherman. Catching these aggressive predators on the fly is one of life’s great sporting experiences. Your guide will get you up close and personal with our company’s primary game fish.
- Main lodge
- Private cabins that accommodate up to 5 adults
- Full baths in each cabin and some cabins have 2 baths
- Fresh towels and linen and daily maid service
- Coffee delivered to cabin every morning
- Professional chef cooking all your meals
- Main lodge is equipped with telephone & computer service
- Main lodge has licensed dinning room
- Cocktail lounge
- Hot tub
- Conference/ recreation area
- Professional guides
- Shoreline lunches prepared daily by your guide
- 18.5 foot boats with casting decks with 40 hr 4 stroke engines
- Digital cameras in each boat, to photo your trophies
- Canoes & lifejackets
- Ping pong, Foosball and shuffleboard tables
- Fire pit/ barbecue.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Outpost camp on the Kazan river
- Flyouts to near by rivers/lakes
- Experience unforgettable fishing at the Kazan river for Arctic Grayling
- Guided canoe trips
- Unguided canoe trips.
800 miles north of Winnipeg in the Northwest Territories, Canada.
We offer full American Plan and Outpost vacations and some of Canada’s finest trophy fishing.
Fishing Packages - Main Lodge
- 5-Days, Main Lodge $3,395.00 U.S. per person
- 9-Days, Main Lodge $4,595.00 U.S. per person.
- Transportation (from Winnipeg)
- Meals, accommodations and the finest service
- Boat, motor, gas
- Prices include all taxes.
- Northwest Territories or Nunavut Fishing License
- Personal purchases
Note: A surcharge of $135.00 U.S. per day is added for single fishermen staying at the Main Lodge.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Fantastic fishing for huge Northern Pike, Lake Trout, and Arctic Grayling. Your search for the ultimate NWT goal ends at M11940. M11940 is a 5-Star resort 800 miles North of Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada’s Northwest Territories offering corporate and incentive adventure vacations. Kasba consists of 15 private guest...