Our all-inclusive Miramichi Fishing Tradition Package
- 4 Nights Accommodations in a 4 star log lodge or private cottage
- 3 Full days of fishing some of the Miramichi rivers best water
(any of these days can include one of our popular fishing and canoeing combo package)
- All Meals
- All necessary equipment if needed
- 3 day fishing license
- New Brunswick #1 Certified Professional Guides
- Transportation to/from airports (if needed)
- Can also include airfare (if needed).
Our Popular "Sample Canada's Picture Province" outdoor style Package. Enjoy our full week all-inclusive Outdoor package:
- 7 nights accommodations in a 4 star log lodge or private cottage
- Day 1 fishing for Atlantic Salmon on the Miramichi River
- Day 2 Whale Watching on the Bay of Fundy where you see more whales more often then anywhere else
- Day 3 A day of relaxing and enjoying the culture and nature of the Miramichi River Valley
- Day 4 Deep sea fishing on the Bay of Chaleur
- Day 5 Canoeing trip on the Miramichi River
- Day 6 Tour to Hopewell Rocks to see the highest tides in the world
(These day excursions can be substituted for any of our other day tours)
- All Meals
- All Necessary equipment if needed
- Fishing license, permits, admission fees
- New Brunswick #1 certified Professional Guides
- Transportation to/from Airports (can also include airfare if needed).
The lodge consists of five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a modern kitchen and dining area comfortable living rooms, TV/VCR and a well-outfitted kitchen. A deck with barbecue overlooks the beautiful Miramichi River.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Enjoy fishing and catching the world famous Atlantic Salmon, trout or shad;
- Canoe or kayaking adventures;
- Salmon Museum and Doak House in Doaktown, covered bridge in Nelson Hollow;
- Woodsmen Museum in Boisetown and the Swinging Bridge over the Miramichi in McNamee;
- Kouchibouguac National Park;
- Mountain Biking & Hiking;
- Acadian North and Whale Watching.
The lodge has been placed in a (Four Star) rating category by (Canada Select) the accommodation rating program in Canada.
Your stay at the lodge is an all-inclusive package with daily maid service and 3 full home cooked meals daily. Eastern Canada is known for hardy cooked meals and sea food, so our salmon and fiddle head special is second-to-none.
New! we now accept Debit Cards (Interac, Cirrus etc.)
Canoeing & Kayaking Packages:
A - 1 Hour of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- Basic Instruction
- Professional Guide
- Equipment for Trip
- $25.00 per person (Taxes Included).
B - 4 Hours of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- $45.00 per person (Taxes Included).
C - 1 Full Day of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- $75.00 per person (Taxes Included).
- shuttle service from airport,
- fishing license and equipment, if needed.
We also offer discounted rates on "Father and Son" or groups over 6 that book three days or more on an all-inclusive package.