Enjoy the daily activities or relax by the pool and at night share stories around the fire site, while our friendly staff attends to all your needs.
Your hosts are original Germans and have been involved for more than 12 years successfully in the hunting and lodging business. We are qualified to take on a hunting trip with a professional hunter. You will find an abundant number of game. Other activities are guided walks on the farm, clay target shooting, pistol shooting exercises, bird watching or game drives in an open 4x4 vehicle. We gladly organize elephant back rides. If you have the desire to take a longer trip we gladly organize tours to the Kruger National Park, the Pilanesberg Park or other sightseeing venues such as God’s window or Tzaneen.
You see that we have a lot to offer and that this part of South Africa is the best choice to pay a visit to. Once you get hooked, it won’t let go of you!
Come and share this amazing feeling of peace and tranquillity with us in our paradise.
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg.
- Should the client arrive in evening time are accommodation and meals to pay from the client for the client and the driver.
- A deposit of 25% of the total daily rate is required to confirm and secure booking.
- Trophy fees are applicable to all animals shot, wounded or lost.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not refundable, but our company gives the client the right to take safari to a later term.
- Payment must be done in cash.
- We do not take responsibility for a loss, injury, accident, mishap, illness, disability or death before, during or after the safari.
- We recommend clients take out baggage, travel, trip cancellation and medical evaluation insurance before travel.
- Tours to the Krüger-Park organized and done by M’solosolo Safari.
- Photo safari.
- Game drive.
- Guided hiking trails.
- Bow shooting in shooting range.
- Clay target shooting.
- Accommodation, linen and towels.
- All meals (breakfast, light lunch, coffee/tea, 3 course dinner).
- Water, soft drinks.
- Laundry service.
- Licensed PH and outfitter.
- All transport to and in the hunting area in 4x4 vehicle.
- Trackers and skinners.
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to Taxidermist in Pretoria.
- Wine, champagne, hard drinks, any alcohol.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg. The game reserve is privately owned by Dr. Volker and Marita Neemann. Enjoy hunting in an area of two combined, UN protected biospheres, which exceed a size of more than 3.000 ha. Our Hunting Safaris, Hiking,...