We offer private 3 and 4 bedroom villas sleeping up to 8 clients. They are staffed with a personal chef, maid and waitress, so that there is maximum flexibility for menus and individual preferences. Breakfast is served prior to leaving or the dock each morning, and on return you will find freshly made Hors D'oeuvres and cold drinks. Dinner may be Dorado caught on the trip that day - or whatever your party has chosen for he evening but all served as you like it, when you want it for personal service. All national drinks are also included.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Guatemala is recognized as the home of the most prolific Sailfish fishery in the world. Our boats regularly have over 50 shots per day in peak season, and you can anticipate 15-25 shots on a "regular" day. Nothing is ever guaranteed in fishing - but this is about as close as you can come if you dream about casting to a lit up sailfish within 20 ft of the stern, multiple hookups and constant action.
1 hour drive from Guatemala City. You will be met at the airport and transferred in an air conditioned van complete with cold drinks and snacks.
Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance of Contract. Upon purchase of the fishing charter package from our company, the terms and conditions set forth herein become a binding contract between the Purchaser and us. This contract becomes valid upon receipt of deposit by The Great Sailfishing Company at its office or representatives office. The Purchaser agrees by tender of payment that the itinerary has been reviewed and that it meets the Purchaser's expectations and requests.
- Itinerary: M14842 or its representative will write an itinerary listing scheduled daily activities and services purchased. In the event of a difference between information contained in the brochure or on the Internet web site, the language of the itinerary shall control.
- Payment: To purchase a fishing charter package requires a deposit of 50% of the value of the package. Full payment is due 60 days before departure. All reservations made within 60 days of the departure date require full payment. If the final portion of the package price is not paid when required, The Great Sailfishing Company has the right to treat the reservation as canceled. Payments are to be made via bank check, money order or bank wire transfer.
- Cancellation policy: Upon written receipt of cancellation notice, the following schedule will be charged and the following will be adhered to:
* 60 days or more before trip departure: $250.00.
* 45 to 59 days before departure: 25% of trip cost.
* 31 to 44 days before departure: 50% of trip cost.
* 15 to 30 days before departure: 75% of trip cost.
* Less then 15 days before departure: 100% of trip cost.
Note: The Great Sailfishing Company advises the Purchaser to buy trip insurance to cover unexpected trip cancellations.
- Refunds: No refunds are given for any unused pre-paid services included in the fishing charter package or any other tour or changes made to the itinerary while en route. This includes changes in hotel accommodations, excursions and transportation. If exceptional circumstances occur, The Great Sailfishing Company will determine, if any, the amount of the refund. However, no refund requests will be considered while the Purchaser is en route. The decision of The Great Sailfishing Company is final.
- Responsibility: The Great Sailfishing Company responsibility and liability does not extend to personal injury, property damage or acts of negligence or omission related to any hotel or vendor providing services on the offered sport fishing packages and optional tours. M14842 cannot be held responsible for any part of the fishing package that might be missed because of cancellations or delays of commercial airlines. The Purchaser/Traveler is responsible for being in good and reasonable health and our company cannot be held responsible for any health-related issues. Our company cannot be held responsible for any billfish/sailfish or other fish related damage or injury caused by a billfish/sailfish or other fish. Note: We recommend that the Purchaser/Traveler acquire traveler’s health insurance, if the Purchaser/Traveler current health insurance does not provide coverage outside the country that it was issued.
- Warranty Disclaimer: No warranties or guarantees, express or implied, are made that the fishing charter package will meet all of the Purchasers/Traveler’s expectations, mainly regarding weather conditions or fishing productiveness.
- General Information: Rates include: Reception at International Airport La Aurora in Guatemala City, all necessary ground transportation, accommodations at the lodging of the Purchasers choice, all meals, open bar (national drinks), guided fishing, all conventional tackle and lures, Our pre-trip information containing detailed packing travel information and helpful advice. Fly Fishermen please bring your own equipment and tackle.
- Private House: The house package (Villa María Marena and others) comes included with a standard package of food and beverages, non alcoholic as well as alcoholic (national drinks). If these provisions were to run out or if additional items not included in the standard package were ordered, We will charge Travelers any additional expense incurred for food and beverages. Damage done to the property, any Items lost or damaged will be charged to the Purchaser/Travelers.
- Price Excludes: Rates do not include: Airfare, porterage at hotel, tips to Captain and mates and any items and expenses of a personal nature.
The standard package includes three nights at Villa Pacifico with three full days of guided fishing on a sport fishing craft. Breakfast and dinner are at the Villa with lunch on the boat. All necessary ground transportation is included (round-trip airport pick-up and daily transfers. The last night will be in a 4 or 5 star hotel either in La Antigua or Guatemala City. Each person will receive a farewell gift of 2 lbs. export quality, 100% Guatemalan shade grown coffee.
Packages are all inclusive and may vary depending on length of stay, days of fishing and vessel selected.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Saltwater fly-fishing at its best: Guatemala sport fishing has earned a worldwide reputation as THE destination for your billfish fishing trip because anglers regularly have shots at 20+ Sailfish per day. For all of the bluewater anglers, there are opportunities for Blue marlin and Black marlin as well as Tuna and...