At Kosrae Nautilus Resort, your own private beach is our front yard. Our intimate 18-room grounds are located in tropical gardens, staffed by friendly faces ready to attend to your every comfort. Rest easy in our air-conditioned rooms, all with two double beds, 28-channel cable TV, mini bar, and tea/coffee making facilities—with daily room service to boot. Venture out from your room into our full restaurant and bar, and take a dip in our swimming pool. At Nautilus, we aim to please: and your pleasure is our uncompromising goal.
Beautiful Kosrae (pronounced Kosh-rye) is one of the island States of the Federated States of Micronesia, just a delightful boat ride north of the Equator. The FSM’s second largest island, Kosrae is a paradise for divers and adventurers alike, with the most beautiful white beaches in Micronesia.
- Our 18-room complex emphasizes comfort, convenience and consideration.
- Each room is:
- With two double beds
- A fridge
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 28-channel cable TV
- Direct-dial telephones
- Internet access and daily room service
- Full dive facilities, including our own 27’ purpose built dive boat.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Scuba Diving
- SCUBA Instructors Course
- NAUI Scuba Courses
- Mangrove Kayak Trips
- Snorkeling the Blue Hole
- Swimming Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Table Tennis
Other Area Attractions:
- Lelu Ruins
- Menke Ruins Hike
- Tafunsak Gorge Hike
- Mt. Oma
- Japanese Caves
- Cascading Waterfalls
- Finkol Hiking Trail
- Sipyen Waterfall
- Striking tropical gardens
- Full restaurant and bar
- A natural Swimming hole nearby for leisurely dipping
- Kosrae remains an immaculate garden of flowers, citrus trees and rich, verdant greenery. Explore on foot or by car: follow a guide up Mt. Oma to visit multiple cascading waterfalls, or catacombing WWII Japanese caves hidden in the lush jungles of this island paradise. The nearby Visitors Center can advise you on many historical island aspects.
The resort faces east to the Pacific Ocean & enjoys beautiful sunrises over the ocean & colorful sunsets over the mountain to the west.
- We kindly ask for a valid Visa or Mastercard number to secure your booking.
- If the unforeseen happens, and you cancel within 7 days of arrival, one night’s accommodation will be charged to your card.
- No minimum stay is required.
A 2 tank boat dive including transfers, tanks, weights & lunch for $125.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Room rates are + 5% tax. Airport transfers are free.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2005
At M13203, your own private beach is our front yard. Our intimate 18-room grounds are located in tropical gardens, staffed by friendly faces ready to attend to your every comfort. Rest easy in our air-conditioned rooms, all with two double beds, 26-channel cable TV, minibar, and tea/coffee making facilities—with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend